December 21st

Dean Corso
Dean and I had been in bed all day, not one of us wanting to get out and do something, we would only get up to get some food, to go the bathroom or get a new book. It is almost Christmas eve and we had done everything and made everything ready for that day, like decorating, baking and bought all the presents. We only had to make the food on the day.

So, here we are in our bed each reading a book. Sitting close to the head board with my head leaning against it and a book up in front of my eyes, Dean laying between my legs on his stomach his book on my stomach and my book placed on his head. Wearing our pj's.

"Is it a good, baby" Dean asked. "Yeah, it is A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickins" I said still keeping my eyes on the pages. "How is your book, darling" I asked. He didn't answer just hummed. "Is it good or what" I tried again. "Oh yeah, real good." He said just looking up quick to meet my eyes and back down again to focus on his book.

"So, what is it about" I asked now not feeling in the mood to read my own book anymore, but caught by my curiosity, laying my book on the nightstand beside the bed. "It is about a man and a woman" He answered short and kept reading. 'Hard nut to crack, maybe I should use more effective methods to get his attention' I thought getting an idea, quick as a ninja I snatched the book from him, and began to read the text on the back of the book. Dean looked shocked at me and calmly pushed his glasses up his nose as he looked at me with his book in my hands.

"I was actually reading that, you know" He just said and folded his hands on my stomach and leaned his head on them looking up at me. "yeah, I know that but I wasn't satisfied with the answers you gave me, so I wanted to the check out the book for myself" Finishing reading the back as I spoke, and with a small smirk forming in the corner of my lips.

"You know what happens if you take my books, I am going to tickle you until you beg for me to stop" He softly spoke and took the book from my hands placing it on the nightstand as well. I began to panic and uncontrollably giggle knowing that it was definitely happening. I didn't have a chance to escape before he grasped my hips and he hovered over me and began to attack my sides, legs and neck with his fingers tickling me.
"Dean... Please...." I said completely out of breath, as he still hovered over me and deep chuckles left his throat as he tickled me. "I said you were going to beg, love" He just answered to my pleads.

My stomach began to hurt, because of all the laughing and Dean tickle war that was really unfair. I couldn't take it anymore, giving in to him. "Alright....Dean...I beg you to stop....Please" I spoke in a tone almost inaudible because of the lack of oxygen.

"Good Girl, begging for me to stop. Alright baby, I will stop know" He let his grab loosen and I was free from his fingers as he spoke.
"Oh, you devil. I apologize for taking your book" I said with a smile on my lips. As I sat up against the head board once more, with Dean sitting beside me, his arm snaked around my shoulder so we leaned against each other all cuddled up.
"It's fine, the book was getting boring anyway and I enjoy teasing you." He said and kissed my temple. We just sat there for a moment while I got my pulse down to normal again.
"I'm hungry, wanna get some food" I asked Dean turning my head at him and kissing his cheek.
"Sure, let's order something, Chinees?" He asked. "Yup" I said getting out of bed walking five steps to take my phone from my vanity and calling the restaurant and ordering what we always get. As I ended the call, laying my phone down, turning to the bed Dean sitting in the middle arms and legs spread, sprinting and jumping in to his embrace. "Mine" I said hugging him and nuzzling my head on his chest.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Word count 754
Chapter 21

Love
Cecilie