December 10th

The Mad Hatter

Tarrant woke me up this morning softly as he whispered in my ear "darling, sweetie you need to get up I have something to show you" He said softly and walked down to the kitchen to make us some tea. I got out of bed and got ready taking my favorite clothes out of my closet and walking down the stairs to meet Tarrant in the kitchen.  We drank some tea together "So Tarrant, what is that you want to show me" I asked him. "I want to show you a magnificent tea party in the garden at the white Queens castle" He said, I squealed with joy and jumped on him to give me giant hug because of all the happiness I felt inside "I couldn't be more excited to meet everyone again and have a lovely tea party especially in December" I said to him.
As we finish drinking our tea we got ready and Tarrant lead me us up to the white queens castle where we will meet up with the white queen and the red queen "Hello you two" The white queen greeted us "Hello your majesty,how are you today?" I asked as I hugged her "I'm great, thank you Y/N I am so excited for all of you to be here and celebrate some of our Christmas activities today" The white queen said to both Hatter and I. Iracebeth  just gave us a small smile and lead us to the garden, where there had been placed a big table for us and all our friends. Tarrant and I sat down beside each other and joined the rest of our friends. The Cheshire Cat, the hare Malley and everyone else of our friends.  We had tried to invite Alice, but we knew after we split the last time, there was a very small chance that would ever see her again. I knew Tarrant felt terrible, because they were so good friends and I tried every day to support him and be there for him when he missed her the most.  "Y/N, darling I know you're trying to make me feel better about Alice, but I have you in my life and you are the most important to me" Tarrant said with his little lisped giving out his accent. "I know Tarrant, but I still concerned that you might miss her too much and I don't think that you should go through those bad times once again, like with your family" I said to him with a small smile and stroking my hand over his cheek. He smiled at me making his eyes get a little pink shade and a  blush slowly crawling to his cheeks.
"Now everybody" Miranda said "Now we shall have a magnificent tea party all together and celebrate that it's almost Christmas and we should enjoy this day and remind yourself that Christmas is a joyful time at year" She finished her little speech, everyone clapping and a joyful aura spread to us all, and the tea party was as promised absolutely magnificent.
Later that day, as we walked home to our hat shaped house, we got a visit from Tarrant's mother and father.
"Well, hello there come on in" Tarrant greeted his parents at the door inviting them in.
"Dear, would you be a buttercup and set some tea over" Tarrant asked walking in the kitchen where I was making some scones. "Of course, it will there in just a minute." I said to him setting the scones in the oven. Tarrant coming over to me as I stood up straight again and gave me a peck on the lips.
"Lovely, we will be in the sitting room, I will take the cups and and plates for your wonderful scones." Tarrant said taking all the things out of the cabinet and walking into his parents with it.

I came walked into them with the teapot and a plate with freshly baked scones. "Here you go" I said sitting the scones on the coffee table and pouring the tea into everyone's cubs and finally sitting down beside Tarrant on out little couch, with them sitting opposite us in the chairs.
"Thanks, darling" His mother said taking her cup and sipping from it. "So, we actually came here to ask you two about something" His father started taking a scone. "Would you like to come and spend Christmas together with us this year" He asked us, his mother looking at us both with hopeful eyes.
"What do you say dear" Tarrant asked me with a smile plastered to his face, his eyes turning a deep brown, we had already discussed it and we wanted to ask them if they wanted to spend Christmas with us this year so it was perfect timing for them to come and ask, "Of course, we would love to come and spend Christmas with you" I said excitedly with a big smile and joyful eyes.
"Lovely, will look forward to have all of our children, and in laws to make this Christmas special with us" His mother said.
Tarrant and I looked at each other with glee and joy in our eyes already looking forward to spend Christmas with his family.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Word count 877
Chapter 10

Love
Cecilie