December 22nd

Paul Kempf
Poul and I is traveling home to the States today and Poul will begin searching for a new job when we get home.

So, Poul and I met in Puerto Rico, when he came to be a journalist on some magazine, and we met on a magical night out, with lots of drinks, dancing (including sweating a lot), bright stars in the dark sky and a swimming trip in the sea. We became friends and late that night it went wild.

On the way trough the airport everything went smoothly and get in security and we got free without getting checked for drugs or alcohol.
We got on the plane sitting in our seats and we were off to the United States.

*TIME SKIP*  30 minutes

"Hey, you alright?" Poul asked looking at me with his sunglasses on the tip of his nose.
"Yeah, I am fine" I said and leaned up against his shoulder.
"What should we do when we get home?" I asked him. "I think we should get to your place, get all of your stuff and then move into my house. Buy a small tree, decorate for Christmas and then at night continue as if it was like our night out" He answered me with a smirk on his lips and kissing my cheek.

"That is a very good idea" I said and feeling myself getting a bit tired. "You just take a nap Y/N, I will wake you up when we are close to landing" Poul said and I fell into a peaceful sleep or nap.

We landed and Poul woke me up as he promised. We got out of the airport calling a taxi, getting to my place emptying my little apartment, calling a goy that could move all my stuff to Poul's place and we bought a little tree and decorated, and we got all my belongings inside and decided that we would deal with it after New Year's Eve.
We got settled in after our journey and the decoration session. Finally finishing.

"So, how about we continue" I said leaning up to kiss Poul. Our lips met and our they collided together, his lips soft and tasty on my own. He kissed back immediately after and his hands slowly going from my shoulders down my body, getting to my thighs tapping as a signal for me to jump up, he catches me and I locked my legs around his waist. Still kissing each other, slowly getting more passionate and lustful Poul began to walk towards his bedroom, softly breaking for air and opening the door. He breathed into my ear "Merry Christmas"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Word count 443
Chapter 22 (little short)

Love
Cecilie