December 23rd

Sweeney Todd

After everything that happened with the Judge, the Beatle and everyone else and Mrs. Lovett got killed by Sweeney and Toby trying to kill him, which didn't happen.
Him and I got away with Johanna and Anthony, I worked for Sweeney as his assistant and helped him to kill the dreadful Jugde Turpin. So Sweeney and I travelled to France with Joanna and Anthony, we got there and we made up some new identities and Sweeney got to reunite with Joanna and they now have a loving relationship as father daughter.

So, it's almost Christmas and Sweeney and I have been working in a normal barbershop, we build our own business after we got to France, and after some time we made quite the big money, because in the little town in France we were staying in, not many people had been to a professional barber and we didn't need to kill anymore so he was just doing his job as a phenomenal barber.

"So Sweeney what do you want for Christmas" I asked
"I don't know love, I haven't quite decided yet if I want new razors or a new suit" He answered my question.
"What do you wish for my darling" Sweeney asked me.
"I don't know dear, but I have thought about asking for a new jacket to match to my dress" I answered and had a big smile on my face.
"Maybe that could happen love" Sweeny answered and we began to pack everything together and walked in to the little house that we shared all the four of us.

We got home and Joanna had prepared a lovely dinner for us all and Anthony were lighting some candle lights.
"Father and Y/N it's lovely to see you home, dinner is almost ready" Johannes said as we entered the house. "Joanna had made it almost like Christmas" Anthony said as he finish lighting up the last candlelight. 
"So, Y/N. Joanna and I had decided that we wanted to give you, your Christmas gift tonight" Anthony said. Sweeney his head and  mentioned that he wanted to give it to me tonight as well. 

"Yes love. I hope you don't mind it but, we wanted to give it to you, so you wouldn't have to think about what we were getting you, because it is your first Christmas with us we" He said and gave me a peck on the cheek. 

"Oh, you guys shouldn't have done that, I have my present for you too, but wouldn't you want it now or do you have to wait until Christmas" I asked them

"Oh, Y/N. you don't have to worry about it we wanted to surprise you and give you this before Christmas, because we wanted it to be special for you" Joanna said.
"Alright, but I'll let us at least eat together and then later we can open presents and I want you guys to have your presents too" I said. 

We sat in our small living room and the fireplace was on and Sweeney got the present for me and I got the presents for them.

"Here you go, my love" Sweeney said. 
"Thank you so much Sweeny" We sat on the couch and Joanna Anthony sat in each of the chairs. I unpacked a little flower bag that I was given and to see a lovely dress made by Joanna. "Oh, you shouldn't have done that Joanna, it's beautiful" I said
"I know that you have had that dress for ages, and we wanted to give you a new one, that could be appropriate for our new living" Joanna said with a smile on her lips. 
"Yes, my dear, my loving bird. We all thought now did you have been working in that one, you deserve the new one" He said as he sat closer to me and hugged me I hugged him back and gave him a small pack on the lips. 

"Oh Sweeney, it's so sweet of you, thank you so much for the dress" I said and began to hand our their presents. "Now, I want to give all of you a small present" I said I had of each of them a little package they opened it all together, in Sweeny's it was a a new racer and for Joanna a small flower bag that she could carry groceries in, I've made it myself of course. And for Anthony I had bought him a new jacket and it looked absolutely brand new.

They all thank me for the presents and we had a lovely time in a little living room here in out little house, later it started to snow and it was just nostalgic.

Joanne and Anthony went to bed and Sweeney and I sat on the couch just looking into the fire and being thankful for the present we were gifted. 
"Thank you, it was so thoughtful of you. I love you so much and I know that I don't show it that much, but I have had a hard time with my feelings after Lucy died and my reconnection with Joanna and it has been pretty tough on you too. But, I want you to know that I appreciate you every day and every moment of my life and I love you and I will cherish you forever and thank you so much for the present you shouldn't have done that" Sweeney said with a genuine smile on his lips and a joyful look in his eyes. I looked into those eyes of his feeling mine getting blurry with emotion from his beautiful. 

"Oh my dear Sweeney, you know I couldn't just let you buy me something and didn't get something for you. So, I thought that the razor was perfect, because you have almost used one of them up and since you love the silver ones so much, I thought I'd buy you a new one that is almost as perfect and it doesn't have blood on them" I said with a small smile and continued "But, I love you too Sweeney and you mean so much to me and after all this time I still love you, even though we have our past, we can be who we are now because no one is after us, we moved to France and no one will find us and I promise to cherish and love you forever. This Christmas is special for all of us, since we are all together and no one can come after us" I said with big smile and leaned up to kiss him deeply on the lips, it felt like sparks were shooting from us and radiating the love we felt for each other. 

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Word count 1121
Chapter 23 

Love 
Cecilie