The chunin exams begins

((Rina's P.O.V))

"Oi how can someone ask us to come when they are soooooo late." Naruto wined as he threw a glare to the floor.
" For once I agree!" Sakura joined in as she started to lean on the railing.

Kakashi suddenly appeared in front of us. I sighed and the others jumped back in shock.

"YOU'RE LATE!" Naruto and sakura shouted in sync while sasuke hn and I glared at otousan.

"Hey Rina-chan. You know that naughty black cat that keeps showing up?" He asked.

"The invisible one you seem to see that we can't see?" I asked with one eyebrow raised.

He sweatdropped and scratch the back of his neck.

" Yea......that's..... anyway....I called you here to tell you I nominated you all for the chunin exam. " he said.

"If you want you just need to pass up these forms at the academy. Room 301 at 8:00am sharp. Decision is yours." He added, giving us the forms.

Soon after giving it to us, he poofed off to who knows where and left us to depart.

Naruto seemed excited and joyfull as he held the form on top of his face, admiring it.

Sasuke held his infamous uchiha smirked as he walked. He must be thinking about all the strong enemies we were going to face in the exam.

I thought of Gaara and temari. Mannn, they must be strong..... Im definately going. So that makes three of us.

I glance at sakura and noticed her depressed like attitude. She must be thinking if she would weigh us down if she went or not. she lacked confidence and her face told it all. I slowed down till I caught up with her.
"Sakura. Everythings gonna be fine. You got us to protect you. And besides you got brains, and are very smart too. " I started hopping to lighten the mood of hers up.

"Arigatou" she muttered with a fake smile. Of course I saw through that.

----------------------------------
-------------------

" oh even sakura made it. Good job! Now you can take the chunin exams properly." Kakashi states with his infamous closed eye smile.

"What do you mean by properly?" Sakura asked with a confused face.

"The chunin exams is supposed to be taken in teams of three but in your case four." He replied.

"So if one of us didn't come...." I trailed off.

"You won't be able to enter and take the exam." He continued, eying his perverted book.

"well then. Don't hesitate to enter." He said as we pushed the door open and entered.

"Arigatou, Ja ne otousan!" I muttered.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Keep safe kiddo. Dont go soft on me now." He smiled as I nodded and walked into the room.

We walked into the room to see different types of ninjas from every country.

"Oh oh.... all ten rookies are gathered here. Sweet!" A familler voice sounded.

We started chatting among ourselves as we waited for it to begin. We were stopped by a guy from the sound named kabuto. He revealed many intresting stuff in his cards to us. Mah....I still think something is off..... better not trust that guy....

My thoughts were interupted by naruto's loud voice.

"MY NAME IS NARUTO UZUMAKI AND IM NOT GONNA LOSE TO ALL OF YOU!"

He sighed.

"That felt better"

"Baka" I muttered

###############################################

Yosh! Its beginning....the chunin exam! Keep out for an update.... sorry i couldnt write more....LAZY....and exam....so yeah....gomenasai

I dont own naruto....

Ja ne