kakashi's resolve.

((Third person P. O. V))

Kakashi lifted his headband revealing the sharingan. He knew sooner or later that this day would come. Where he had to battle the one he loved and haven't lost to death. It killed him inside to see his only daughtwe in this state. The hatred and pain within her. She was suffering and he could see that.

"If you won't make the first move... then I WILL!! " she shouted.

She disappeared and appeared behind him, sending a kick which he barely escaped. He panted as his eyes widened, how strong had she gotten. The duo fought taijutsu and ended up using their powerful Justus at each other. Rina with her bloodline limit of lava style and kakashi with the sharingan.

((Kakashi's P. O. V))

She is really trying to kill me. I dodged another attack from her. I could see the pain she was holding as she fought me. Although she had no means of hesitation, she fought on reluctantly. I grimace as I blocked her attack.

"Rina. Come back already. No ones gonna punish you if you do. " I tried to reason but it rendered useless.

She ignored me and continued. I took a quick glance to see kurenai and gai fighting orochimaru. They seem to be doing fine.

"Rina. Finish up and let's go" orochimaru's voice rang as he fended off the duo.

"Yes.master. " she mutter. A single tear escaped her eyes but she held back the rest threatening to escape.

She appeared behind me.

"Sh--"I didn't have time to react as my pressure point was hit. The last thing I saw was rina walking away before everything turned black.

((Rina's P. O. V))

I didn't... no... I couldn't kill my only family member. I appeared behind him and knocked his pressure point at the neck. Forgive me dad.

Orochimaru and I then vanish to the new hideout where sasuke was.

((Later in konoha. Third person P. O. V))

Sakura frowned at the silence between naruto and kakashi. The silence full of dread that somewhat hinted that speaking wasn't an option in this situation. The girl could only stare at the gloomy look plastered on the two faces before her.

The depressed atmosphere didn't help either. The two looked like everything didn't matter anymore. It wasn't like naruto either. The once happy go lucky guy seemed long gone. Sakura's frown deepened.

The nurse came into the room. Smiling and happily proclaiming that naruto was free to go. Soon enough she must have sensed the tense and depressing atmosphere and everything was quiet again.

Naruto didn't make a fuss. He wobbled off the bed slowly and stumbled towards the door still in a daze. This made sakura's heart break. Two of her teammates...gone.Now this?! She wasn't sure she could bear it any longer...but she knew her had to. For their sakes.

She wasn't going to waste any more time. She tucked the chair in and said her goodbye to kakashi and left for training with tsunade.

As soon as she left. Kakashi let out a heavy sigh. He was angry at the thought of losing two students. How could he? Was he a bad teacher? Thoughts like this clouded his mind as he hung his head.

The masked shinobi stared blankly at the happy faces of families and the busy market out of the hospital window. He sighed again. He had failed at everything. The pain he felt was worse than unbearable. He would trade anything to be with Rina.
His thoughts were interrupted by jiraiya who made his entrance by the window.

"What's with the sulking face" jiraiya cheerfully said.

Jiraiya frown deepened when he was ignored by the mask shinobi. He sighed.

"Let it go kakashi. Don't blame yourself. Sooner or later this was ought to happen. Some things just can't be erased. Even unwanted memories. " jiraiya muttered. Looking away.

"I suppose so. " kakashi sighed.

"By the way, I'm gonna train naruto. I'm simply waiting for him to come back from his mission. He and Iruka." Jiraiya mumbles as kakashi nods. "I'll return him after three years"

"Counting on you. " was all kakashi said.

Jiraiya appeared in the hokage office to get permission and once he got it he took off to find naruto. He found
him with iruka in the ramen shop.

After exchanging some words with iruka.  The Sanin took naruto and left to train.

Sakura under Tsunade. Jiraiya with naruto. Sasuke and Rina with orochimaru.  What an interesting turnout for team 7, don't you think?

#############################################

Hi folks! After a long wait...sorry..... now back to this, After a long wait... here's the ending...Remember to PM me or leave a comment wether or not you want the second book. THANKS for you votes...and I guess I'll put my pen down now. Till next time.