Tree climbing? Too easy...NOT!

((Rina's P.O.V))

"Is she going to wake?" The first voice asked. It sounded worried.

" She was really hurt badly. She needs rest." A second voice rang.

" I'll stay with her till she wakes." The first voice replied.

" Tell me when she wakes. I need to redress her bandages on the wounds." The second voice whispered and then I heard the door close.

I heard a sigh. I felt someone sit near me... beside me. My eyes fluttered open as I registered all the pain from my bruised body.

"O-otou-san"I whispered. My voice came out scratchy.

"Over here. I'm glad you are fine." Kakashi's voice rang beside me.

He pulled me into a hug gently.

------------

---------The next day---

------still Rina's P.O.V

"Okay! Today I'll train you to climb a tree." Otou-san said.

"Ehhhh! I already know how to!" Naruto argued. I shot him a glare. He was too loud.

"Not with your hands. Only with your legs." Otou-san sighed.

He directed chakra to his feet and lifted his feet onto the tree. Soon he started walking up the tree as the genin watched in awe.

I rolled my eyes. He's showing off again. Bad enough he accepts crazy challenges from his "rival". Suddenly, the kunai dropped in front of me neatly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

" Use these to mark where you stop." he stated and leaned against a tree.

Shouldn't be hard since I trained with water. I collected a certain amount of chakra at my feet and rushed up the tree.

I managed to run up half the tree before falling to the ground. I used the kunai given to mark where I had stopped.

" Not bad on your first try. Remember the chakra training in water?" Otou-san asked, focusing on his Icha Icha.

I nod.

" This is slightly different and easier because water is always moving but this isn't at all." he advised.

"Hai." I replied, facing my selected tree.

I charged up again after gathering chakra on my feet.

"That was....easy." I muttered as I sat on the first branch.

"I think so too." A voice rang on the other tree's first branch.

Sakura was there. I nodded and smiled. She smiled back and looked down at the two boys.

"GOOD LUCK! SASUKE-kun! KYAAA!" She shouted.

I shook my head. Here it comes... her fangirling. I looked at the sky trying hard to ignore my pink haired teammate screaming Sasuke's name.

" Wow, looks like the girls are better at this. Even the famous Uchiha clan surviver can't do it." Kakashi-sensei said, hoping to give the boys encouragement to not give up.

"SHUT UP SENSEI! SEE! SASUKE-KUN IS MAD AT ME!" The pinkhead shouted when she saw Sasuke irritated.

I rolled my eyes. I wanted to ducktape her mouth. Her voice was just so annoying. You must think I'm a bad friend or teammate but I just hate fangirls.

---------------------

------night time---

-----Rina's P.O.V----

"More!" Sasuke and Naruto shouted at the same time, lifting up their bowls.

They realized they had finished together again and threw each other a glare. They suddenly stopped the glaring contest and vomited everything they ate on the ground beside them.

"Hey! if you're both going to barf after every bowl! Don't eat!" Sakura shouted.

"N-no I'll eat." Sasuke muttered.

"I have to be stronger then him." Naruto muttered.

And with that said, they were back in their eating contest.

We were halfway through the dinner Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter had cooked when Sakura decided to ask about a torn picture in a frame dangling on the wall. To be honest, it was starting to get on my curiosity nerve but it seemed that Sakura was more curious then I was.

A small boy whose name I believed to be Inari, broke into tears and ran out of the room once Tazuna started explaining a little of the first bit of the story.

"DAD! I told you not to speak of 'him' when Inari is here!" Tsunami exclaims and excused herself and ran after Inari.

##################################

Don't be mad at me if its too short.... I didn't want to keep you guys waiting..... Gomenasai minna....

Me: team 10!

Ino: We're here!

Choji: Hopefully we're not late.

Me: You're not. thankfully. Unlike a certain ninja.*looks at Kakashi who is standing in a corner*

Kakashi: I don't see the point why I should be early. it's only a disclaimer.

Me: senpai! It's a terrible habit of yours. Even team 7 agrees.

Kakashi: Oh well. Old habits die hard.

Me:*shakes head* Anyway! team 10! disclaimer please?

Shikamaru: it's troublesome but someone's gotta do it.

Ino: Shiyong3699 doesn't own Naruto-kun.

Choji: she owns Rina only.

Shikamaru: vote and comment please! We'll like to hear from you!

Asuma: good teamwork! lets go to the BBQ Place! My treat! excuse us please.

Me: you're excused. See you guys....and girls~