The finals and attack!

One month passed. The candidates were currently all present except for sasuke,rina and naruto.

Naruto. Being naruto was late as he woke up late and was delayed by konohamaru. He got to the arena and decided to make his 'special' entrance. He then noticed sasuke and rina were not anywhere in sight.

"Eh. Wheres rina and sasuke!" He exclaimed loudly.

"They are yet to arrive." Shikamaru lazily replied.

"Guys. I appreciate it if you keep your voice down. There are many looking at you." The person in charge of running the match told everyone but actually meant mostly naruto.

They were then told to wait upstairs as the first match between Neji and naruto began.

The match resulted with naruto being the winner as he managed to outsmart the hyuuga with kage bunshins. The crowd cheered loudly and excitedly as they never expected the outcome to be like this. The jichurikki cheered in front of the knocked out hyuuga happily running back and forth from time to time.But sadness and worryness filled him as Sasuke was still no where in sight.

"Ok. Sasuke Vs Gaara of the sand as well as Rina Vs kankuro will be postponed until after all the matches as they are not here yet." The examiner said.

"Next! Temari Vs Shikamaru." He added.

Shikamaru was pushed down three floors due to naruto's overexcitement for him. He had a ticked mark on his foreheard and groaned. He laid there on the ground like there was no tomorrow looking at the clouds.

The crowd started throwing things like banana peels, finished potato chips bags and other random stuff at him but he still didn't move or give a shit about any of them.

Finally he slowly stood up.

"Ugh. Such a drag." He muttered as he faced his opponent.

He sighs as the match began.

(Sorry guys. Im just gonna skip till after shikamaru's match.)

Naruto jumped down out of excitement at shikamaru's victory and landed beside him shouting and smiling. Anyone could tell he was happy. Shikamaru was about to complain how troublesome and loud it was but was cut off by kakashi, sasuke and rina's appearance.

"RINA-CHAN! TEME! KAKA-SENSEI!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Sasuke. I want to fight you too." Naruto said. Suddenly going serious.

Sasuke smirked as rina gave a closed eye smile similer to the one her dad was giving

"Okay. Everyone. This reunion has to wait. Only sasuke stays here." The examiner calmly said as kakashi nodded.

The examiner nodded at garra signaling he was up. Sand swirled around the ninja and soon the two ninjas were face to face ready to fight.

The two ninja glared at each other, either one was ready to back out. Noting this, the examiner nodded and signaled for them to begin before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

Sasuke's battle with the sand genie didn't last long. Kabuto who was smartly dressed as an ANBU put all the spectators under a sleeping genjutsu.

Noticing this instantly. Kakashi, sakura and gai dispelled the genjutsu. Kakashi and gai started battling random sound ninjas that would run at them every now and then. Sakura was ordered by kakashi to wake naruto and shikamaru to form a three man cell to chase sasuke who had ran off chasing gaara. After summoning pakkun, they left hastily.

Realizing Rina wasn't anywhere in sight, kakashi had no choice but to turn a blind eye and dispatch sakura's team. Where could she be at this time?

((Rina's P. O. V))

I dispelled the genjutsu and disappeared to where the hokage was. I appeared just in time by the hokage before a purple barrier was set up.

"Rina! What are you doing here?! "

"Helping you. Hokage-sama. " I replied calmly as I focused on the so called kazekage.

The 'kazekage' pulled his face off which was pretty disgusting if you ask me. He was actually orochimaru! I growled lowly but still stood beside the hokage.

I couldn't lose anymore people l loved.

################################################

Sorry for the long wait. I was sooooo busy that I completely had no time to type. Happy Christmas everyone!