The fight between the trio

((Rina's P. O. V))

Naruto and jiraiya-san had went to find tsunade. She was said to be a very good medic nin. Sasuke and otou-san was in coma due to itachi. I was and am still worried.

((Naruto's P. O. V))

"EHHH! EVERY ONE KNOWS YOU JUST WANT TO SPY ON NAKED GIRLS ERO-SANNIN! RESEARCH MY FOOT! "I shouted.

"OIII NOT SO LOUD!" He replied. "You'll scare away all the girls."He continued in a hushed voice. "Besides, we are looking for my teamate, she's also a female. "

"WHAT ABOUT THE TRAINING YOU PROMISED?! "I Shouted annoyed.

"Chill." He muttered as we walked in to a bar.

We've been searching for his teamate but it seems like she doesn't want to be found. I sigh and continued walking only to bump into the back of ero-sannin.

"Tsuna! I found you! "He shouted.

The lady looked at him shocked.

"Jiraiya huh. "She replied. "Talk about deja vu... meeting two old teammates in a day, " she continued, taking a drink of her sake.

Jiraiya and I sat down opposite her with narrowed eyes.

((Third person's P. O. V))

"You mean you met orochimaru. Didn't you." jiraiya started, as naruto busy with some food he had bought to accompany the sake.

"Unfortunately the rumors are true." Tsunade replied with a sad smile. "Sarutobi-sensei" she muttered softly.

Jiraiya continued conversing with his long lost teammate for a while about orochimaru. Only then naruto started screaming about how orochimaru hurt sasuke and how he killed the third who was like a grandpa to him.

"Who is this noisy kid? "Tsunade finally voiced out her thoughts.

Jiraiya sighed and naruto's loudness and told her simply he was minato and kushina son. Tsunade then started saying bad things about the hokage. Naruto couldn't take it and shout at the slug princess.

"DO YOU WANT TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ME BOY! " She said in an equally loud voice.

They glared at each other while jiraiya sweatdrops and shizune tried to calm both of them down.

"OUTSIDE NOW! " Tsunade declared.

The two went outside accompanied by the other two who didn't bother to look at the other tables. All eyes were on them as they moved to the entrance of the bar.

They both stood in battle stance facing each other while jiraiya and shizune stood at the sidelines.

Tsunade and naruto did a brief battle before naruto made an incomplete rasengan shocking tsunade who acted quickly and dismantle it. She scolded jiraiya while flicking naruto with her finger to the other end. She walked towards the boy who got up slowly but intently and held out a finger to his headband signaling that she was going to push him a few more miles back.

Naruto screwed his eyes shut , waiting for the impact but it never came. Instead a soft pair of lips met his bare forehead. His eyes widened.

"Grow up to be a fine hokage Kay? She said softly making jiraiya and shizune grin in approval. After making a bet with the necklace tsunade was wearing they went to the motel.

----------------------------
-------------few days later-----------
-------------------

((Tsunade's P. O. V))

I thought over everything orochimaru said during our short encounter. It's been already two days since our meeting. Tomorrow would be the day I would give my answer. I frowned. I wanted to see them again... Yes, just once more. I sighed and got out of bed.