Hokage dies, revengeful heart

((Third person P. O. V))

Orochimaru signaled the four sound ninja that jumped out of their disguises hastily. A purple fire barrier was made as they got into their rightful place. Rina and the hokage were now trapped with orochimaru.

" Don't get involve with this child... I won't forgive myself if anything we're to happen to you... let me fight him. " the hokage said to Rina as she stared at the smirking opponent.

" we fight together hokage-sama. "She replied, not meeting his gaze.

Sighing. The hokage turn his gaze back to his ex student. Before the first move was even made, Rina ran at orochimaru.

"Lava style. Lava hurricane jutsu." She screamed, making tiny balls of lava rocks rain on orochimaru.

Orochimaru dodged all of it with ease. Frowning, she threw another jutsu at him.

"Lava style! Burning whirlpool jutsu. " She muttered as a whirlpool made of burning hot lava appeared under orochimaru burning him alive.

A loud shriek of pain was heard as orochimaru dissolved into the hot lava.

Rina smirk in approval and appeared beside the hokage once more. The hokage was stunned. He knew Rina was strong but for a genin to do those A-rank jutsus? What had kakashi been teaching her? She was probably around chunnin if she were to take the test. He frowned but before he could say anything to her, a loud cackle was heard.

The hokage knew better. That form of cackle could only belong to his student. The duo spun around without hesitation just in time to see orochimaru. He looked untouched. Rina growled under her breath. She was going to run at him again when the hokage stopped her.

Orochimaru took the advantage and summoned two coffins labeled first and second. The hokage threw many shurikens as another coffin that was labeled fourth was coming out. It stopped and went back in.

The Sannin growled angrily behind the coffins but shook it off as the first and second hokage walked out shakily. He put kunais with tags on them into the bodies. Smoke began coming out as the reanimated bodies of the previous began stronger. The cracks visable as the first apologized to the third about having to meet again like this.

The third fought against the first and second while Rina fought against orochimaru. The third summoned his monkey who gave him a lecture about killing orochimaru when he had the chance years ago before helping him. It was not long before sarutobi sealed the second and first with the death reaper seal and the help of his summoning animal.

"Rina hold him! I'm going to seal him. " the hokage shouted.

Rina nodded almost immediately and kicked orochimaru to the hokage's side. The hokage grabbed hold of orochimaru by the shoulders. They exchanged a few words as Rina watched them. Orochimaru made a sword plunge into the third hokage leaving him with a critical wound through the back. The hokage struggled to stay alive as the shinigami's hand went right through his stomach and into orochimaru.

"Hokage-sama! " Rina shouted in worry.

The hokage didn't reply though. In fact he was busy trying muster enough strength to help him rip the soul out of orochimaru. The snake Sannin gave a cry of pain but fought on as he was not one to give up. He had an advantage. But the fight didn't go as long as Rina thought it would.

"Fine! If I can't take you with me to the other side! I'll shall take your jutsus! "The hokage shouted as he yelled "SEAL! " at the end.

Rina a looked in shocked as the hokage let loose his grasps on orochimaru's shoulders and collapsed onto the tiles of the roof that they were standing on. Orochimaru gave a loud scream of agony as his hands and arms started turning into a nasty purple colour. Rina ran to the unconscious hokage lying in front of the sannin. She stared in shock at the dead body in front of her before tears started flowing. It was too late... he was dead.

She slowly looked up. Her eyes were filled with no emotion. It seemed like she finally lost it if you were to look at her. Her once bright eyes were now replaced with dull, saddened, with a hint of angered ones. She glared at orochimaru. Swiftly, she stood up and punched orochimaru who fell back at such an impact. He clearly wasn't expecting her to hit him. Their small battle was interrupted as ANBUs came flying in and orochimaru had to flee as he was unable to fight nor defend himself properly.

They crowded around the hokage's body. Rina fell to her knees as she stared blankly into space. Tears wouldn't stop rolling down. She had lost too many she loved. Kakashi appeared beside her after a while.

"So this was where you were" he muttered softly, more to himself.

Rina didn't say anything. A new fire had burn inside her. She was going to kill orochimaru... she was going to make him pay.

------------------------------
----------------

The whole village crowded around the funeral house. The smiling picture of the third hung above the coffin filled with white flowers that covered his body. The sky grew dark as it began to pour. Rina walked forward and put a flower in the coffin.

This carried on for a few hours before everyone decided to go home.

#############################################

Sorry for the slow upload... thanks for the votes and comments.... it cheered me up a little... with that said,
I don't own naruto and please vote or comment. Thanks.