The Intense Battle

Recap:

--------

"What bet?" Rina questioned shakily.

" If I win, you come with me to Gatou. If I lose, I set Kakashi free and leave." The swords man smirked.

Rina hesitated a bit but agreed after thinking over Zabuza's propose and looking at Kakashi who shook his head in refusal but that was not enough to stop her.

" Lets go!" She shouted getting in the fighting stance.

Zabuza created clones to keep Kakashi trapped and walked towards the genin with a slight smirk.

"Gatou would be happy to see you." He said as he got into the fighting stance.

" Ladies first." he mocked.

_________________________

Real story begins here•

__third person's P.O.V__

Rina growled angrily. The fact that Zabuza was mocking her made her blood boil. He was so going to pay for it.

She dashed at the smirking swordsman and aimed a hard kick at the chest.

" Wrong move, sweet pea." he chuckled as he caught her leg.

She struggled to get out of his grip but he was too strong. She ducked as he swung his huge sword above her head.

"This guy, Orochimaru, the legendary sannin, wouldn't want a dead experimental subject. would he?" she teased.

" Hn you seem confident." He replied as she struggled out of his grasp and jumped a good distance away from him.

"I won't go down easily" she shrugged.

"A Daughter of the infamous copy cat ninja." Zabuza stated as he raised his sword.

As they fought, the other genin and Tazuna came in view and watched the fight between their teammate and the enemy in amusement. They had never seen fights like this before.Sakura was shrieking at every kunai clash, Sasuke was watching wide eye, Tazuna watched calmly and Naruto was jumping around and cheering to Rina to win.

The journin sweatdropped at the sight of his students watching the fight between his daughter and Zabuza. Their reaction made him sweatdrop again. His glance left the genin and focused on Rina. He silently prayed she would win but seeing that Zabuza was on a whole different level, it told otherwise.

The fight lasted for a few hours. Rina was running low on chakra and was panting heavily while Zabuza was still okay. She had barely managed to defeat him, yet alone hurt him terribly.

The fight lasted for another thirty minutes and the winner was declared. Zabuza Momochi was the winner. He had left Rina on the ground with the lack of chakra and had scratches all over her body.

Blood stained the ground. The Genins looked shocked as they had never seen this before. Kakashi looked as worried as ever for his daughter's sake.

" I-I w-won't lose." Rina's shaky voice rang as she tried to get back on her feet, only to let Zabuza step on her.

" Done already?" Zabuza mocked her.

Coughing, she regained her footing after Zabuza lifted up his leg. Zabuza was going to attack again but was hit in the neck by needles and passed out. With all his water clones dispelled, Kakashi fell into the cold water. He quickly regained his footing and rushed to Rina's side just in time to catch her fragile body. she had passed out due to exhaustion.

A ANBU from the hidden mist nearby suddenly appeared. Claiming that Zabuza was a wanted person and was told to take him, he scooped Zabuza up and vanished into the thin air.

The team carried on walking to Tazuna's house. They were almost reaching when Kakashi passed out and dropped Rina. The team got a shock but soon regained their posture. They carried on their journey with Sasuke and Tazuna carrying Kakashi and Rina on Naruto.

######################################

Another chappie!! Thanks for supporting me!!!!!

See you soon!

I do NOT own Naruto-kun!

Naruto: YES YOU DO! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!

Me: no I don't

Naruto: YES YOU DO!

Me: I don't

Naruto: YOU DO!

Me: nope

Naruto: why?

Me: Minato and kushina-san owns you.

Naruto: ...... True....

Sakura: BAKA! * hits Naruto's head*

Sasuke: Vote and comment.

Kakashi: say please Sasuke. Vote and comment please readers. sorry about Sasuke. he can be rude.

Sasuke: Hn

Ja ne minna-san~~^^