Dangerous decisions

((Third person P.O.V))

"WHAT?!" The hokage slammed her hands on her desk standing up. "Rina is gone?"

I annoyed sigh escaped her lips as she sagged against the wooden table. "Anyhow. Chouji is managing... neji is currently at surgery... they were in bad shape... though bad would be an easy word.... still where did rina run off to. "

"How about naru--"

"He's still out" the hokage cut kakashi off.

"Who did rina run off to." Tsunade spoke again.

"Orochimaru. Safe to assume. " kakashi looked down.

This message made tsunade throw the whole desk out the window out of anger.

"That bastard!"

"You're dismissed kakashi. "

Kakashi nodded and quickly walked out not wanting to anger her more than she already was.

A knock on the door was heard a few hours later.

"Tsunade-sama" she said politely.

"Sakura? What brings you here? " tsunade asked completely forgetting her anger.

"Can I be your student" she quickly asked as she bowed.

This made the konochi smile. You are desperate too aren't you. She thought.

"Alright! BUT I tell you I won't go easy on you! " she declared as sakura raised her head.

"By the way you came at the right time. I have something I want you to do before I start training you. "

"Yes." Sakura answered.

"Find kurenai, gai and kakashi. They have a retrieval mission. " the blond woman declared.

"Hai"

((Kakashi's P. O. V))

I walked along the path. I could feel the sadness eating me up alive. I was concerned for rina but it seems like I failed as a father. I probably looked depressed. I made my way to the hospital to see my last two students.

Naruto had awoken and not surprised to say he looked awfully depressed about the failed mission. Sakura had tried to tell him it was okay and that he need not worry about sasuke but anyone could see through her. She missed sasuke just as much and wished rina would come back. Naruto could still smile and assure her in a happy voice that he'll try again despite the situation here.

I smiled under the mask. The door opened and sakura walked out. I knew what she wanted. She was probably gonna ask the fifth to train her. My students are growing up.

I smiled and left the hospital. Naruto needed rest. Besides soon enough I prepared myself for his pestering for training. I sigh at the thought. I was about to walk in to the bookstore. The newest icha icha book should get my mind off these stressful thoughts. My mind wandered off to how rina was doing, I cursed myself again at how weak I was. I couldn't stop her. I didn't deserve to have a father title.

"Kaka-sensei!" Sakura's voice rang pulling me out of my train of thoughts.

"Hm?" I looked at her.

"Tsunade-sama has a mission for you. I've already informed your team members. "

"Thanks"

With that said I teleported to the hokage office. This day couldn't get worse could it?

My words hit me like a ton of brick. Apparently it could get worse. Kurenai and gai didn't seem too calm either.

"Another retrieval mission? " I asked.