xxx

Cryo / Kaeya
_
Profile / Voicelines

About (Y/N) (Y/N)? She told you I'm her best friend? Haha, that makes me smile. What, you want me to confirm it? Yes, of course, she's my best friend. Make sure you remind her she's doing well every once in a while.

_

Hydro / Tartaglia
_
Profile / Voicelines

About (Y/N) ...Haha... What do you want me to say? ...A formidable sparring partner. Have you sparred with her before? She's dangerous, even without a vision, trust me. She's always been so cute.

_

• third person •

"Are you awake? Here, take this."

(Y/N) blinked blankly, her hand unconsciously running up to her head, rubbing her forehead. It hurt, but not too much to motivate her to get up.

Although it didn't hurt as bad, still...

"Ah... I feel terrible..." she whispered. The morning sun shone through the window, almost blinding her as she covered her eyes with her hands.

"Do you have a headache? Take these if you do."

Slowly, she removed her hands, finally looking towards the voice above her. Her eyebrows raised. "Kaeya..?" She looked around. "This is... your house. What..."

"You passed out last night. Can you sit up?"

"P-passed out? When?" (Y/N) voice shook slightly as she sat up. "Where? Ah..."

Kaeya frowned slightly as she stretched a little, before massaging her forehead again. "You drank last night. You don't remember? Here, ah."

(Y/N) opened her mouth slightly as Kaeya placed a pill in her mouth. He handed her a water bottle, before she drank from it gratefully.

She fiddled with the fluffy blanket on top of her in silence, in attempt to remember last night.

She swallowed. Oh...

Oh...

"I remember..." she mumbled. (Y/N)'s hand patted against her pocket underneath the blanket. "I remember now..."

Her head fell. Kaeya sat down at the edge of the couch.

(Y/N) played with the soft blanket, noticing his slight gaze. She smiled a little, her head tilting. "Did- heh... did you sleep well?"

So quick to change the subject...

"No, not really." Kaeya smiled back. (Y/N) blinked. "By the way, I would've put you on a bed if I had a spare room. Unfortunately, I don't, and it would have been strange having you on my bed, so the couch was the best I could do. Sorry about that."

"It's umm... It's okay." (Y/N) stared at her lap in silence.

The tweeting of the birds echoed through the windows, discordantly.

"There's something you want to ask me, isn't there?"

Sighing, she covered her face with her hands, cursing beneath her breath. "You know everything, don't you?"

"For the most part."

Her lips pursed into a thin line. "I see..."

"Do you want to talk about it? I had a chat with Diluc last night. Not just about you, but other personal things too. I feel he had some hidden feelings he let out on you by accident."

(Y/N) simply hid her face further in silence.

Kaeya leant back, folding his arms as his back fell against the couch.