xxiii

• third person •

"You're home."

Diluc folded his arms with a pout.

"I don't appreciate you leaving me with Sir Kaeya, by the way."

Diluc looked up. She shut the door behind her, turned away from him. He raised an eyebrow.

She wasn't in her usual clothing. In fact, she was all covered up.

"Did you go back to your house?" he asked quietly. "If you feel a little homesick, I can always come and stay with you instead."

Diluc span away from his desk, before standing up. (Y/N) stared at the door handle, before she felt familiar hands wrap around her waist. She held them gently, trying to make sure he didn't hold on too tight.

"Are you feeling a bit better now? Your cheek is hurt. I hope you got it treated after work. If not I can do so right now."

"Mm..."

"Can I..."

"Do what you like..."

Diluc hesitated for a moment. He was unsure, especially since her mood didn't seem great right now. It still didn't seem to have improved since the morning. Perhaps this would make her feel a little better?

His lips trailed behind her ear, slowly reaching her neck. (Y/N) sighed as he began to leave his mark, sucking and biting gently on her skin.

His fingers trailed up and down her covered waist. She was simply wearing quite casual clothing. A large black shirt, and black trousers too. Both slightly loose on her. Just enough space for Diluc slip his hands through.

He could feel something beneath her shirt.

(Y/N) grabbed his hand, gasping softly as Diluc reached a soft spot near her collar bone.

Her eyes shut for a moment. A quiet 'Diluc,' escaped her lips. She wanted this so bad yet she couldn't let him see her right now.

She didn't want to explain why she was wounded. Or why she hadn't gotten it healed yet.

It felt too good to heal just yet...

Diluc span her around, gently pinning her arms up against the door. Their lips met in an instant.

He was rough. Biting her lip, playing with her tongue, pushing her even further against the door as if there were any space between them in the first place...

He liked the sound of her moans. They were small, quiet. But they gave him a thrill he'd never experienced before either way.

It was the first time she didn't try to take control. Diluc liked it. He liked it a lot.

Diluc's hand was about to slip beneath her shirt. Once again, she grabbed it, pushing it back.

His eyes opened for a moment. Their lips parted from one another, glossy.

"Are you hiding something?" he questioned. "I can feel it."

(Y/N) was about to say no, but that was too much of a blatant lie. Fuck.

A short breath in surprise left her as Diluc's thumb slipped beneath the band of her trousers instead.

This shirt was big enough to reach her thighs. This was okay...

Diluc didn't feel like prying. Once again they met lips, (Y/N) whimpering softly against him as he began to undress her.

His fingers caressed her bare thighs, causing her to whine softly as he neared...