Chapter 9

Ba Reum kept on closely following the case of Choi Young Shin, which had been so high profile that it hadn't been very difficult. He had easily found the blogs that accused her of trying to frame her political rival Shin, full of conspiracy theorists who were lying it on thicker and thicker.

But so far, it seemed that her lawyers were able to stave off the worst, creating as much doubt as they could, saying that his client had been framed. Insinuating that it could have been a political rival.

Ba Reum was afraid that she would get away without any punishment if he wouldn't up the ante. But how could he do more then he already did? Technically he is framing her, so her lawyers could get enough evidence against it.

He also didn't want anything from OZ to get out in the public, scared that it would start a witch hunt against people with the gene. While he understood that he and his father shared it, so did Yo Han. Why should someone good die because of people like them.

It wasn't even sure that Ba Reum would have been triggered if it wasn't for OZ trying to make it happen.

He kept on thinking for a solution. There was perhaps a person who he could convince to come clean about some things, about the willingness of Choi Young Shin to kill. It was time to visit one of his personal demons.

The small gym where Song Soo Ho worked was easily found and it looked just like last time he entered. This time though, he was dressed in normal clothes and he entered the gym casually.

"Excuse me, I'm searching for Song Soo Ho, is he here?" he asked a random person. They easily pointed him out, training with someone in the far ring. Ba Reum took a good look at the boxer. In some ways, he had been the one who started his need to kill.

The way he had never been found after his family had been killed had made Ba Reum itch to take revenge and when he had gotten that text message, it had been his trigger. That's why he initially tried to kill the bum in that abandoned factory, to see if he could work up the guts.

He waited until the man was finished with his session, not wanting to put too much attention to himself for now.

The man noticed him standing there and once his session with his current trainee was finished, he turned his attention to Ba Reum.

"Can I help you?" he asked, probably thinking that Ba Reum was searching a trainer.

"I think so yes. Can we talk somewhere private?" he asked with an embarrassed smile. The man didn't smile back, but gestured him to the locker room, which was empty.

"So, what can I do for you." He asked again.

"I got this text message a few days ago." Ba Reum said, holding his cell phone for the boxer to see. The man frowned when he read the message and his face blanched.

"I think that Choi Young Shin wants to get rid of you." He said and the man was looking for an exit, but some people suddenly walked in, talking loudly.

"What do you want from me?" the man forced out. Ba Reum leaned closer and whispered to the man.

"I want Choi Young Shin behind bars and I want to be left alone by your organisation. I want you to confess the murder of my family, done by order of Choi Young Shin." He said and he saw the man swallow dryly.

"Why?"

"Because you killed them. They didn't deserve to die."

"But, they will kill me if I confess."

"They want you dead already. I know what you are trying to do. I won't be triggered by people like you."

"How can we be sure. We all saw what happened in the time of the head hunter. You psychopaths are a danger to the world."