part two

Yuri walked to the canteen, she lowered her head when the students mostly looked at her.

Yuri buy her food and drink, she smiled a little to the woman and turn around.

Yuri walk, searching for her place to sit.

Suddenly, someone pushing her from behind make she lost her balance and tripped on her own foot causing her to fall and a tray containing her food and drink fell spilled to the floor.

Yuri yelped in pain slowly, and she heard a group of people laugh to her. Yuri quickly turn around and lift her head up.

She saw Gyuri and her friends, Goeun and Chowon laughing at her. Meanwhile the other students.. some was laughing and some of them just silent watching her.

"Next time, walked propely okay, Jo loser? Look at your uniform. Poor you." said Chowon and she make a pity face.

Yuri looked at her uniform, yet her eyes was teary. Her mom gonna be so mad later.

"Aww look at her, guys. She was about to crying." reply Gyuri and they laugh once again.

Yuri gritted her teeth in secret, she want to fight them but she couldn't.

"Hey Gyuri!!" all of the students including Gyuri and her gang with Yuri looked at the voice.

Yuri saw Chaeyeon and Sakura lean closer to her and Sakura help her to stand up.

"You, bastard!" shouted Chaeyeon and she slapped Gyuri's face. Everyone was shocked including Gyuri.

Sakura pulled Yuri to hide behind her. Yuri just follow. Gyuri look to Chaeyeon.

"What's wrong with you, huh?!" yelled Gyuri.

Chaeyeon push both Gyuri's shoulder that made Gyuri stepped back. "What's her fault until you bullying her? She had never bothering you and your gang! Back off!"

Gyuri laughed evilly, she smiled. "I just wanna bother her. Why? It doesn't bothering you and your girlfriend! Who are Yuri to you guys huh? No one right?"

Chaeyeon gritted hee teeth, she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yes, she's not my friend or my sister or my family. But I already look at her as my family and I will not let you and your stupid gang bothering her."

Gyuri's face changed, her smiled faded away. Chaeyeon smirked and she turn around and walked to Sakura.

"Come on, Yuri. Follow us." Yuri nodded and Sakura pulled her to followed them.

Gyuri held her hands tight. The other student continue to eat and do their work. Goeun and Chowon rolled their eyes.

"SIT here." said Sakura and Yuri obeyed her. She sit on the chair slowly.

Sakura and Chaeyeon sit beside her left and right.

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" ask Chaeyeon in sympathy voice. Yuri felt shy.

She shook her head. "N-No. She didn't hurt me." Sakura nodded.

"Now, your uniform is dirty. After this, followed me. I have a another uniform in my locker. Now, you must eat first."

Sakura said, she took her food and give it to Yuri. Yuri quickly shook her head.

"N-No it's okay, unnie! It's your food and you must eat! I'm o-okay."

Yuri push the bowl to Sakura back and lowered her head.

Chaeyeon chuckles. "We want to make sure you eat, Yuri. Come on don't be shy. Just look at we as your friends."

Yuri gasped hearing friends word. She sighed heavily.

"I had n-never have a friends. S-so, I don't know how to look at unnies as my f-friends. Sorry."

Yuri stood up, she run leaving Sakura and Chaeyeon dumbfounded.

Sakura stood up and she want to chased after Yuri but Chaeyeon held her wrist.

Sakura turn to Chaeyeon, and Chaeyeon shook her head.

Sakura sighed heavily, she nodded and sit back on the chair.

YURI now was in the toilet, she wipe her tears that rolling down on her cheeks.

Yuri was sobbing so hard. Yuri feel so sad.

She look at her uniform and she felt scared. What if her mom beat her again and lock her in her room once again?

Yuri open the water, she tried to remove the dirt on her shirt but failed. Yuri sigh again.

She closed the water and leans against the wall. Yuri closed both her eyes.

"If you guys still alive, mom... dad.. I miss you guys." Yuri mumbled to herself. She bite her lips hard and open her eyes.

"I hope I'm not alive." Yuri said, and she walked leaving the toilet.

Yuri ignored the staring from the students, she walked fastly while looking on the floor no until she bumped into someone.

Yuri yelped in pain when feel her right shoulder was so hurt.

She bowed to the person who was she bumped. It's a boy.

"I-I'm sorry." Yuri apologized and run leaving the boy.

The boy looked at Yuri before smiled in secret. He chuckles and walked to his friend.

YURI knocked the door, make all of the students and the teacher turn to her. Yuri lowered her head.

"Yuri? Why did you late? Where did you go?" ask her teacher, Mrs. Heo.

Yuri clear her throat and lift her head up. Her eyes meet with Gyuri and Gyuri glared to her.

Yuri gulped. "I-I'm sorry, Mrs. Heo. I have a problem yeah.." answered her.

Mrs. Heo raised a brow. "And why did your uniform was so dirty? What are you? 6 years old?"

All of the students laughed to Yuri make Yuri feel so shy. Mrs. Heo sigh.

"Never mind. Now, go to your seat. We was about to start the lesson now."  Yuri nodded.

"T-thank you, Mrs. Heo." the old woman nodded. And Yuri go to her seat.

She sit and took her book out from her bag. Meanwhile Gyuri smirked to Yuri, she felt so happy seeing Yuri being scolded by Mrs. Heo.

Update! I'm so sorry guys because I'm late for update to you guys🙏🏻🥺I was so busy for school and I was so lazy to update.

Forgive me heheh🙏🏻✨anyways, hope you guys enjoyed it and please vote!🔥💕