part thirteen

Yuri stares at the view. That time, she was at the rooftop alone. Yuri wipe her tears aggressively.

She looked down. Yuri really need someone right now, but it must be impossible because no one knew where is she now.

Yuri crying again. "Yeah.. I'm a slut. I'm a gold digger. I'm a useless. I should died right?" asked herself.

Yuri feel so down right now. She then smack her head. "Stupid Yuri. Who want a person like you alive in this world?"

"Yuri ssi?" called someone make Yuri shocked and she quickly wipe her tears away. She lift her head up.

"J-Jihoon ssi.." Yuri utter. Jihoon smile and sit beside her closely. Yuri realized it and she shuffle back a little.

"What are you doing here? And why are you crying?" ask Jihoon and he held Yuri's cheeks.

Yuri shocked and Jihoon wipe her tears gently. Yuri feel uncomfortable and she gently pushed Jihoon's hand.

"Sorry." Jihoon apologized and Yuri just nodded.

"Are you okay now?" asked the boy and Yuri nodded again. "Yeah I-I'm okay." Jihoon smiled.

"It's good to hear then. If you sad, you can come to me. I am willing to hear it." said Jihoon, pretending as he care about Yuri.

Yuri gulped and shook her head. "No, it's okay. I'm already okay." answer Yuri. She stood up and clear her throat.

"I will go now. Thank you." Yuri bowed, she then walked fastly leaving Jihoon. Jihoon chuckles.

"She's scared huh? So fun." he mumbled alone.

YENA walked quickly to find Yuri. She sigh since for earlier, when she didn't found Yuri.

Yena run to all the classes, the toilets, the sick rooms and around the school but still didn't find Yuri.

Yena start to feel worried. She then walk to the rooftop since the rooftop is the last place she didn't search for Yuri yet.

Yena open the door and she saw something that stab her heart.

She saw Yuri and a boy was sitting closely beside each other and the boy was wiping Yuri's tears.

Yena feel her heart ache. Slowly, she turn around and left the place as she felt her eyes was full with tears.

Yena quicky wipe her tears and decided to go back to her class.

Yena walked along the coridor, her mind still thinking about the scene she saw earlier.

"Yena unnie!" called someone make she stopped from walking. The voice is so familiar.

Yena turn around and saw Yuri's face. Yuri lean closer to her and hugged her tight. Yena look at her.

"I know you saw it." said Yuri and it startled Yena. Yuri lift her head up and meet Yena's eyes.

"And? I-If I saw it then w-why? He must be your boyfriend am I r-right?" Yena sutter, she avoiding Yuri's eyes.

Yuri quickly shook her head. "What? No! I even don't know him. He always distrub me. He make me uncomfortable."

tell Yuri honestly. Yena look at her. "Really?" Yuri nodded confidently.

Yena slowly smiles and patted Yuri's head. Yuri pouted. "Are you okay now?" ask Yena.

Yuri nodded. "Yeah I'm okay.. A little bit actually." answered Yuri and sighed heavily. Yena chuckles.

"Follow me tonight." Yuri felt weird. "Where did you wanna bring me?" asked Yuri curiously.

Yena broke the hug and stick out her tongue.

"It's a secret." Yena then walk leaving Yuri alone. Yuri dumbfounded.

"Yah unnie! Tell me!" Yuri chased after Yena, Yena realized it and run as she laughed. Yuri chased after her around the school.

YURI frozed at her place as she look in front of her. Meanwhile Yena, she look at Yuri and smiled.

"Y-you bring me to this fun fair?" asked Yuri disbelief and Yena nodded. Yuri smiled to Yena.

"U-unnie.. You know you should not do this to me.."

Yena squeaked and wrap her arm around Yuri's shoulder and pulled her closer.

"And why I should not do this to you? I just wanna make you feel happy. After what you go through, you hurt too much. And now, let me make you happy."

Yena said sincerely, Yuri suddenly feel warm in her heart and her heart beat fast. She look into Yena's eyes.

"Thank you unnie." Yena chuckles. "Anything for you. Now, let's go. Where did you wanna go first?"

asked Yena as she held Yuri's palm and interwined their fingers. Yuri look at their hands and smiled.

They start to walked inside the funfair. Yuri was thinking and then she smiled widely.

"Let's go to the haunted house! I really want to go there for a long time!" shouted Yuri excitedly and Yena stopped from walking.

"What? No! I hate it so much..." Yena shook her head, she pouting and fake crying. Yuri giggles seeing Yena's action that like a kid.

"No. I still wanna go there unnie. Let's go!" Yuri pulled Yena's hand but Yena try to not moving.

"Yuri no!"

"Yes!"

"No Joyul~"

Yuri stopped from pulling Yena and turn around. Yena smiled. "You cancel it?" ask Yena.

"Joyul?" asked Yuri back, ignoring Yena's question. Yena gasped and then she laughed awkwardly.

"Y-yeah... my nickname for you. You don't like it?" asked Yena scaredly. Yuri chuckles and pinch Yena's cheeks.

"Of course I like it! Now let's go to the haunted house!"

Yena jaw dropped as Yuri pulled her. "What? I thought you cancel it!"

"I didn't say it, unnie. Come on I'm here for you!"

At the end, Yena sigh and just following Yuri's steppes. She pouting as she feel scared.

To be continued...