part four

Sakura look around the school, she want to make sure nobody will come late to school anymore.

She smiled after seeing no one coming, but then her smiled faded. She sigh.

"Where is she?" Sakura asked herself and she once again look around the school. "Kkura?" called someone make Sakura turn around.

She smiled a little. "Ohh Jjaeyeon ahh." greeted Sakura to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon feel weird.

"Who are you looking for?" ask Chaeyeon curiously. Sakura sigh again. Chaeyeon lean closer to her.

"I'm looking for Yuri. I don't see her since earlier." answer Sakura worriedly. Chaeyeon nodded as she understand now and look around her.

"Maybe she don't come today. Now let's go to our class. She is waiting for you." Sakura forcefully nodded and she followed Chaeyeon to their class.

They walked inside the class, and saw a girl with pink hair was smiling to them. They return the smiled and lean closer to her.

"Hey, why did you take time so long?" ask her that made Sakura squeaked.

"She's waiting for a junior but she don't come." answer Chaeyeon make the girl raised her brow.

"A junior? Who is she?" ask the girl again. Chaeyeon chuckles.

"Her name is―" Chaeyeon cannot finished her words when suddenly Mr. Baek entered the class. She and Sakura quickly sit in front of the girl.

Mr. Baek put his briefcase on the table. The students greeted him.

"I heard today we have a new student from Manila. Where is she?" asked him and Sakura pointed behind her.

Mr. Baek smiled. "Would you introduce yourself so we can know your name?" the pink hair girl nodded.

She stood up and smiled to everyone in the class.

"Hi guys. My name is Choi Yena. Hope you guys can treat me well."

YURI open her eyes and look around her. She seems a little bit confuse but then she nodded.

"This is my room." she mumbled and wake up from her lay slowly. Yuri then yelped in pain when her arm accidentally bumped at the table.

Yuri carefully pull her shirt up to look at the bruise. She shocked seeing the bruise become more worse and the colour is blue.

Yuri sigh and get the shirt down back. Yuri stroke her hair.

"YURI!" a loud knocked and angry voice appeared make Yuri startled and quickly stood up.

"Y-Yes, Mrs. Kim?" answer Yuri, the girl walk to the door and Mrs. Kim open the door. Yuri gulped.

"Go to your school. I don't wanna see your face in this house." said Mrs. Kim and she leave the room.

Yuri speechless but then she back to her sense. Yuri quickly grabbed her towel and go to get a quick shower.

YURI entered the school, passing the gate as she felt weird when she didn't see Sakura as always.

She then sigh of relief. "Maybe unnie already in her class." Yuri said and she look at her watch.

Her eyes widely open as she feel so startled.

"Omo! I already late!" Yuri shouted, she quickly run to her class.

Yuri run and she reached her class. She saw Mr. Byun was teaching the students and slowly, she knock the door that made all of them turn around.

Gyuri raised a brow seeing Yuri was so late. Meanwhile Chowon and Goeun smirked.

Yuri lowered her head. "Yuri, why did you always late? This time, you was so late. What's wrong with you?!" yelled Mr. Byun.

Yuri bite her lips, she take a deep breath. "I-I'm so sorry, Mr. Byun. I-I have a problem at my house."

"Everyday I heard the same reason from you, Jo Yuri! What's the problem until you always come late to school?!" he shouted and the class was silent.

Yuri couldn't answer the question. She stay silent and keep lowering her head.

"I'm sorry."

Mr. Byun gritted his teeth. "Don't ever come into my class today! Now, go standing outside until this class is finished!"

Yuri nodded, her eyes was teary. Then, she turn around and standing at the coridor.

Yuri lift her head up, and she saw Gyuri with her gang, smirking to her as they smiled evilly.

Yuri sigh and lowered her head back, she closed her eyes.

I hate my life.

GYURI crossed her arms over her chest and walked to Yuri who was putting her books in the locker.

"Jo Loser Yuri. Poor you." Yuri stopped from putting her books in the locker when she heard Gyuri's voice behind her.

Yuri frozed at her place. She just silent meawhile Gyuri smirk seeing Yuri's action.

"What is your real problem until you being yelled huh? Poor you, slut." Yuri gasped hearing Gyuri call her slut. Her eyes start to get teary.

Chowon laugh. "I bet she wanna cry again." comment her and Goeun nodded. Gyuri squeaked. "Of course. She's a cry baby."

reply Gyuri. Yuri let her tears fall down. "Look she's crying!" shouted Goeun happily and they laugh to her.

Yuri just silent as her tears keep falling down. She cannot hold it anymore. She hates all of them.

"Hey what are you guys doing to her?!" Gyuri turn around and saw Sakura glared to them.

Gyuri rolled her eyes and poking her friend's shoulder.

"Let's go, guys." they nodded and walked leaving Yuri alone. Sakura run to Yuri, and she wrap her arms around Yuri's shoulder.

Yuri still silent, she just let her tears fall down, without sobbing.

Sakura feel pity to her and she pull Yuri into a hug. Yuri still didn't do anything. "I'm here for you, Yuri. Let it out." said Sakura gently.

With that words, Yuri lost. She burst out her tears with sobbing so hard. Her arms slowly wrap around Sakura's waist, returning the hugged.

Sakura feel her chest was heavy, she poor at Yuri. Sakura then tighten the hugged.

To be continued..

Keep voting💓