part nine

"Actually, I'm being adopted by my parents." Yuri started to story, Yena nodded. She rubbed Yuri's back gently.

"At first, I was so happy when they take care of me very good. They were so nice to me. But when I'm eight years old, two years after they adopted me.. T-they started to show their true attitude. They start to beat me and yelled to me if I was doing wrong. All of these time, they just adopted me because they want to made me as maid."

Yuri sighed heavily, she wipe her tears that rolling down on her cheeks. She chuckles sadly.

"And too bad, Gyuri knows everything.. that's why she keep bullying me. Because I diserve it."

Yena shook her head. She take a breath.

"No.. You don't diserve that.. You diserve happiness, Yuri ahh.. Please don't say like that.." Yuri looked at her.

"If I diserve happiness, then why I have to face all of this? I-I... I'm not strong unnie.. I'm alone.. I―" Yuri start to crying again.

Yena bring her into a hug once again. She rubbed Yuri's back and caressing Yuri's hair more gentle.

Yuri buried her face into Yena's chest.

Yena's eyes was teary, her story was so sad. Yuri holding too much pain.

"Shh... Don't worry. Starting from today, I will protect you. I will take care of you so you don't have to be worry. Okay?"

Yuri stopped from crying, she lift her head up to look at Yena. She stares at Yena in disbelief look.

"W-what?" Yena nodded. Yuri slowly shook her head.

Before she want to speak, Yena quickly put her finger at Yuri's lips, making Yuri silent. Yena smiled.

"Don't say anything anymore, Yuri. I will protect you. I will make you free. I promise." Yena cutted her off.

Yuri silent. She staring at Yena and realized, Yena was sincerely want to help her.

Slowly, a smile appeared on Yuri's face which it makes Yena smiled wider. Yuri lowered her head and she nodded.

"I believe you, Yena unnie." replied Yuri and Yena chuckles.

I will make sure your face and your body won't have a bruises anymore.

YURI clean her table when the lesson was already at the end. Mr. Jang leave the class. Yuri stood up.

She grabbed her bag and want to leave but then Gyuri and her gang lean to her table that made she panicked.

"Panick huh?" ask Gyuri madly and she push Yuri's shoulder.

Yuri stepped back. Her face are pale.

"Who is that girl?! How dare she punch me huh?! She think she is a senior then I should be scared on her?!" yelled Gyuri.

"Why did you scared? Tell us!" added Goeun. She grabbed Yuri's hair aggressively make Yuri yelped in pain.

"Hey bitch. Let her go." all of them turn around and saw Yena was walking to them and she pushed Goeun.

Yena pull Yuri to stood up behind her. She then glared to Gyuri and her gang.

"Don't you guys ever bothering her again. If not, I will make sure one by one of you will regret it." Gyuri gulped hearing Yena's scary voice.

But she keep her cold face. "If not, what will you do, huh?" ask Gyuri, challenging Yena. Yena laughed sarcastically.

"If you want to know what I am gonna do, then continue to bothering Yuri." added Yena and she tapped Gyuri's shoulder.

Yena then pull Yuri and they walked leaving the class. Gyuri was dumbfounded.

"Now, how?" ask Chowon and Goeun squeaked. Gyuri sighed madly.

"I don't know too!"

YENA stopped her car near Yuri's house. She then turn to Yuri. Yuri look at her house.

"Yuri.. you have to get out from this house." Yuri turn to Yena when hear the older said like that.

Yuri shook her head. "No unnie. This is my house. And they are my parents. I should not leave them." answer Yuri that made Yena sigh madly.

"If they treat you well, I will not asking you to get out from that house, Yuri. They hurt you." Yuri nodded.

"I know that, unnie. But I have no choice anymore." Yena squeaked and look at somewhere.

Yuri held her hand. "Thank you for sending me home. I will go now." Yena just nodded and Yuri feel guilty.

Slowly, she get out from the car and walked inside her house, leaving Yena alone. Yena sigh heavily and turn to Yuri's house.

"I think I like you, Jo Yuri."

GYURI sips her juice with full of frustrated. She still mad thinking about what happened earlier in the classroom.

Goeun and Chowon just looked at her. "Now, what we gonna do about that Yuri? That senior is so scary."

comment Chowon, she eat her cake. Goeun shrugged her shoulder and look to Gyuri once again.

"You have any idea, Gyuri?" Gyuri sigh and shook her head.

"That girl.. How dare she threat me like that.. Who is her?" asked Gyuri.

"I heard from other student, she is Choi Yena. Chaeyeon and Sakura's bestfriend coming from Manila, Philippines. Her family is quiet famous in Korea."

explained Goeun and Gyuri nodded as she understand it.

But then, a smile appeared on her face making both Chowon and Goeun feel weird and look at each other.

Then, they look at Gyuri confusedly. "If we cannot touch Yuri, then let's make Yuri hurt in another way. I have an idea. And I'm sure this would be great."

Gyuri smiling to her gang, and she tell the plan to Goeun and Chowon.

At the end, both of them also smiled, feeling confident to go with the plan.

Update as always!

Uh ohh.. Yena finally confessed to us that she like Yuri!😫♥
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and press the start button!😊🤍