epilogue

Chaeyeon and Yuri was grilling the sausages and chickens outside their house. Meanwhile Yena and Sakura was playing games.

"Yah Sakura behind you!"

"Yah I know what to do you shut up duck!"

"I hope you lose!"

"How dare you!"

Chaeyeon and Yuri facepalmed seeing them bickering while playing games. They shook their head and continue their job.

"How many time I should save you, Yena?!"

"I'm sorry just continue playing!"

"Yah you two! Stop playing games or no food for you guys." Chaeyeon interrupted making the two of them stopped from playing.

They look at Chaeyeon who was smirking and Yuri ignoring them. "Chae please? Just for a while."

Sakura begging her, but Chaeyeon shrugged her shoulder and continue her job. Sakura pouted.

Yena turn off the games. "Just followed your girlfriend, Kura."

Yena stick out her tongue and stood up. She go to Yuri.

"Joyul~I'm hungry~" said Yena, she back hugging Yuri make Yuri look at her. She squeaked.

"Just for a while okay? Be patient." replied Yuri and tapped Yena's arms that were hugging her waist.

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes. "If you can't be patient then eat her." tease her make Yena and Yuri blushing.

Sakura who heard it burst out her laugh. Yuri clear her throat. "Shut up!" mad Yena and Chaeyeon nodded.

"Whatever, duck." said her and take a plate. She and Yuri put the sausage and chicken in the plate.

"Here you go, Kura." said Chaeyeon and Sakura go to her girlfriend. "Thank you, baby!"

Yuri and Yena make a disgusted face. Yuri ignored them and give the plate to Yena.

"Here, unnie. Take it." said Yuri while smiling. Yena chuckles and take the plate. "Thank you, Joyul. Let's eat together."

Yena said and pulling Yuri's wrist. Yuri just followed Yena. "Guys let's eat first!" shouted Yena to Chaeyeon and Sakura who was laughing.

They obeyed Yena and they sit on the mat together. They start to eat while chatting and laughing together.

**************************************************

Flashback 8 months ago..

Yena was crying while holding Yuri's hand tight. Sakura and Chaeyeon followed them. "Yuri, please be safe okay? I know you can do it for me."

Yena begging Yuri who was being pushed into an emergency room. Yena, Chaeyeon and Sakura stopped when the nurse said they cannot get in.

"Please save her." said Yena and the nurse nodded. She closed the door and Yena sigh heavily.

She sit on the chair, Chaeyeon sit beside her and rubbed her back gently.

"Don't worry, she will be safe." said Chaeyeon confidently. Yena stroke her hair frustratedly.

"I will call the police and let them search Jihoon and his friend." add Sakura and pull out her phone. She call the police.

Yena lowered her head, her tears fall down. Chaeyeon hugged her tight. "I-I'm scared, Chae. What if s-she left me?"

"No, she wouldn't leave you. Trust me. Okay?" ask Chaeyeon and Yena nodded.

After 20 minutes, the doctor walked out from the emergency room and Yena quickly stood up together with Chaeyeon.

Sakura lean closer to them. "How's Yuri, doctor Kang?" asked Yena fastly as she look at the nametag.

Doctor Kang sigh and looked down. "I'm sorry, miss but she's in comma." tell her make Yena's heart dropped.

She feel her legs are weak and she almost fell off but Chaeyeon quickly held her arms tight.

"C-Comma?" ask Sakura disbelief and the doctor nodded.

"Yes she's comma. The very strong blow to her head caused a blood clot in her head and she was in a coma. She should be operated on immediately. But we didn’t have enough tools so we had to move her to Japan because the tools were more complete and organized. She will undergo surgery there and the chance for her to survive is 50 percent. So I hope you are all ready."

said her and walked leaving them dumbfounded. Yena couldn't believe it and she's crying again. "Y-Yuri.." call her.

Sakura hugged her tight. "I will go to Japan with her. I will make sure she's safe and we comeback to Korea. I promise."

end flashback

************************************************

YURI twisted the door and she get inside her room. Yuri saw Yena was standing at the balcony.

Yuri smiled and closed the door and she lock the door.

She go to the older and back hugged Yena. Yena shocked and turn her head. Yet she smiled.

"Joyul I'm startled." said her and chuckles. Yuri left out a small laugh and tighten her arms around Yena's waist.

Yena touch her hand and caressing it gently. "Are you sleepy?" asked her and Yena could feel Yuri shook her head.

"No, I'm not."

Yena nodded and turn around. Yuri look at her and Yena pull her into a hugged. Yuri smiled and rest her head on Yena's chest.

"Thank you unnie."

"For what? And why so sudden?"

Yuri chuckles. "For protecting me. For treat me so well. For loving me. And for waiting for me for many months." said her.

Yena broke the hugged and look at Yuri as she touch Yuri's nose. "You are welcome, Joyul. I will wait for you even it 10 years."

both of them laughed. "I believe you." comment Yuri and squeaked. Yena smiled.

"I love you so much." said Yena suddenly and lift Yuri up. Yuri shocked as her legs wrapping at Yena's waist.

She put her arms around Yena's neck. "I love you too unnie. So much." replied Yuri.

"I know it." Yena smiled proudly and Yuri rolled her eyes. Yena then walked to their bed and lay Yuri down.

Yuri smiled widely and Yena went on top of her. She start to captured her lips gently. Yuri kissed her back.

They smiled through the kisses. Yena then broke the kissed and kiss her jaw down to her neck. Yuri left out a soft moan.

"Bon appetite, baby."

The end..

Finally this story is end heheheeh🤭✨ thanks for supporting me and votes my story!

See you guys in the next story!🤍

- When We Meet Each Other is signing off -

@yen_yul