part sixteen

Yuri walked together with Yena and they reached the rooftop. They saw Chaeyeon and Sakura also was there.

They lean closer to them and sit in front of them.

"So, can you guys accompany us for a while?" ask Chaeyeon.

Yena raised a brow. "For what? Isn't Sakura already accompany you?" ask Yena back, wiggling her eyesbrows.

Chaeyeon glared to her and Sakura rolled her eyes. Yuri giggles.

"We have to solve this file until the school was end. We want you guys accompany us so it will be fun."

explained Sakura and glared to Yena who still smiled teasingly to her.

Yuri nodded. "Of course we can. Right, Yena unnie?" asked Yuri and she turn to Yena.

Yuri saw Yena still teasing Sakura and yet she slap Yena's arm make Yena squealed in pain.

Chaeyeon and Sakura burst out their laugh. Yena look at Yuri and Yuri facepalmed.

Yena smiled awkwardly and nodded. "Yes, s-sure guys." answered her and Yuri smile. Sakura chuckles.

"Great that you actually scared to Yuri." comment her and Yena quickly respond. "Yah! It's not!" yelled her.

"Actually yes." Sakura smirked and Yena facepalmed once again.

"Whatever Sakura." comment Yena and put her palm on her chin. She pouted without realized.

Chaeyeon squeaked. "Ugly duck." mumbled Chaeyeon and all of them laugh except Yena.

"Shut up!"

"Okay okay we will stop." said Chaeyeon and she stop from laughing. Yena roll her eyes.

"Now, do your work." said Yena and she rest her head on the table.

They waiting for Chaeyeon and Sakura until both of them finished their work. Yena and Yuri just silent, watching them.

Suddenly, the bell was ringing, it's the signal that the lesson was already ended.

They still at the rooftop, since Chaeyeon and Sakura still didn't finished their work.

Yuri suddenly stood up, making all of the older lift their head up and looking at Yuri weirdly.

"Yuri? Where did you wanna go?" asked Sakura.

"I wanna go to the toilet. I will comeback quickly."

"I will accompany you." said Yena and she was about to stand up but Yuri quickly held her arm and shook her head.

"No it's okay, unnie. I can go alone."

"But you cannot be alone, Yul. It's dangerous for you." retorted Chaeyeon worriedly.

"I can go alone, unnies. Don't worry." Yuri smiles and she walked leaving them.

YURI washed her hands using the soap and the water from the sink. After done washing her hands, she wipe her hands using the tissue.

Yuri then get out from the restroom and she walked along the coridor.

Suddenly, she felt like someone was following her. Yuri feel goosebumps and she walked fastly.

Yuri feel scared. Her walking become more fast and then someone grabbed her arm make she yelped.

Yuri turn around and saw Jihoon was smiling to her. Yuri pulled out the grip.

"Yuri I'm sorry if I make you scared." Jihoon apologized and Yuri stepped back. Jihoon lean closer.

"Yuri are you okay?" asked Jihoon and he try to touch Yuri's shoulder.

"D-don't touch me." said Yuri make Jihoon stopped.

"What? What do you mean by that?" ask Jihoon again and this time, he grip Yuri's wrist tightly.

Yuri gulped and was about to crying. "J-Jihoon let m-me go!" Jihoon smirked.

"So, you already know about me, right?" Jihoon laughed sarcastically and let his face being closed with Yuri.

Yuri could feel his warm breath on her face. Yuri's body was shaking. "You are my next victim, Jo Yuri. I like your body. It's perfect."

Jihoon smiled widely, and he leaning closer to Yuri. Yuri let her tears fall down. She closed her eyes tightly.

"Hey Jihoon what are you doing to her?!" yelled someone make Jihoon stopped and Yuri open her eyes.

Both of them turn around. Yuri feel relief seeing Yena who was running to them and Yena pushed the boy from Yuri.

Jihoon chuckles. "Your protector? A girl huh? Goodluck then. See you next time, baby."

Jihoon winked and leave the place. Leaving Yena and Yuri alone.

Yena turn to Yuri, and Yuri burst out her tears. Yena didn't waste her time to pull Yuri into a tight hugged.

"U-unnie.. I'm s-sorry.."

Yena shook her head. "No. Don't say sorry to me. It's fine Yuri ahh. Shhh..." Yuri wrap her arms around Yena's waist.

"I-I'm scared.." tell Yuri, she looking at Yena with full of scared. Yena nodded and caressing Yuri's head gently.

"I know Joyul. I'm here now don't worry. Let's go to the car. Chaeyeon and Sakura already waiting for us."

Yuri nodded, they look at each other and Yena wipe her tears softly. She smiled warmly make Yuri calm down.

"Let's go. Or you wanna me to lift you up?" tease Yena which it makes Yuri blushing. She then walked leaving Yena alone.

Yena chuckles seeing Yuri's action that was so cute for her.

"Yah wait for me!" shouted Yena and chased after Yuri. She wrap her arm around Yuri's shoulder and pull Yuri closer to her.

Yuri smiled wider and she put her arm at Yena's waist. They walked to the parking.

"Blushing huh? You are so cute, Joyul~" Yena pinch Yuri's cheeks make Yuri more blushing.

Yuri squeaked and push Yena's hands away from her. "Y-Yah I-I'm not!"

Yena laughed so hard and Yuri facepalmed.

"Chaeyeon unnie! Sakura unnie! Yena unnie is bothering me!" yelled Yuri and run Chaeyeon and Sakura who was watching them.

Yena jaw dropped. "Yah I'm not!"

To be continued..🤭💛🧡