part seven

Yuri and Yena walked with full of silent to the rooftop, Yuri keep lowering her head as she feel shy when she with Yena.

Yena turn to Yuri, and realized Yuri always lowered her head. She smiled.

Slowly, Yena held her palm make Yuri surprised and lift her head up. She look at Yena.

"Why did you always lowering your head? Nothing's gonna happen if you lift your head up." said Yena.

Yuri clear her throat and didn't answer Yena. Yena understand Yuri must be shy, so she pulled Yuri.

Once again, Yuri look at Yena. "Let's be hurry. You must don't want the other students saw us and judge you, right?"

Yuri nodded and Yena pulled her as they run to the rooftop.

They reached at the rooftop, and saw Chaeyeon and Sakura was waiting for them. Immediately, Yuri and Yena lean closer and sit in front of them.

"Ohh you guys finally here." said Sakura and Yena squeaked.

"Let's eat. Yuri yah, I buy this for you. Is it okay?" ask Chaeyeon as she pushed the plate that have fried rice for Yuri slowly.

Yuri quickly nodded and smiled awkwardly. "Yes, thank you unnie. Sorry for burdening you."

Chaeyeon chuckles. "It's nothing. Come on let's eat." they nodded and start to eat.

"Yuri, can I ask something?" ask Sakura carefully make Yuri look at her confusedly. Then, she nodded.

Sakura fake coughed and she look directly to Yuri. "I know you have a big problem. No, we know it Yuri." Sakura start to speak.

Yuri stopped from eating. She frozed at her place. Yena and Chaeyeon noticed it and they feel worried.

"We know Gyuri and her gang always bullied you. We always saw your bruises on your face and body although we know that time Gyuri and her gang didn't beat you."

Sakura added, this time she look seriously to Yuri. Yuri gulped and her palm are sweating.

"I don't want to forced you, Yuri. But, if you was hurt and need to tell someone about your feeling, we are here for you, Yuri. Maybe you don't know what is friend or you don't know the feeling having a friends, but we are here to give you the feels. We want to be your friends, Yuri. We want to help you. We want to make you feel free."

Yuri lowered her head hearing Sakura's speech that was full of sincerely. She suddenly feel guilty to them.

Without realized, her tears fall down. She bite her lips, to not sobbing in front of them.

Yena wrap her arm around Yuri's shoulder and pulled her into a hug. Yuri shocked, but she didn't push Yena. Meanwhile Yena, she also shocked with her action.

Chaeyeon just look at them, she feel pity to Yuri. Yuri sobbing. Sakura put her spoon.

"Just cry, Yuri. Don't hold it because it was so hurt when we held the pain. You can tell us and your pain will not too hurt." said her again.

Yuri nodded in Yena's arms, Yena tighten the hugged.

"I-I'm sorry, unnies.."

"No, why did you say sorry to us? You did nothing, Yuri." Yena quickly responded to her.

"I'm s-sorry, b-but I can't tell y-you guys for n-now. I d-don't know how to tell y-you guys." added Yuri sadly.

They all nodded, Chaeyeon then smiles sweetly to Yuri.

"It's okay, Yuri. Take your times. If you ready, you can tell us." said her and Yuri nodded.

All of a sudden, Yuri feel so comfortable being in Yena's arms as she felt safe.

YENA stopped her car in front of Yuri's house, today she want to send Yuri in front of her house although Yuri already say no.

Yuri look at her house, she sigh of relief after seeing her parents wasn't there to watched them.

Yena noticed it but she keep silent. "Are you okay now, Yuri?" asked Yena make Yuri turn to her.

Slowly, Yuri nodded while smiling to her. "Yes. Thank you unnie." Yena chuckles.

"Nothing, Yuri. And..." Yena suddenly held Yuri's hands and she held it tight.

Yuri look at Yena. "If they beat you or they hurt you, come to me. I will listen to all your problems. I'm here for you even we just meet. If Sakura and Chaeyeon didn't have time to listen to you, I'm willing to listen it. Don't be shy to me and just search for me."

Yena smiling cutely, she patted Yuri's head. Yuri can feel her eyes was teary.

Yuri then nodded and smiles. "I will." Yena smiled wider hearing that.

Yuri looked down. "I will go now. Thanks once again, Yena unnie." Yena nodded and Yuri get out from her car.

Yena waved to her and she drive leaving Yuri's house.

Yuri still smiles, she realized that she didn't smiled like this for many years.

Yuri turn around, she walked to her house. Yuri open the door and entered the house. She closed the door and turn.

Her face changed seeing her parents was standing in front of her with a cold face. Yuri gulped.

"Who is that?" ask Mrs. Kim. Yuri's lips are shaking, same goes with her body.

"W-what are you t-talking about?" Yuri sutter. Mrs. Kim sigh madly.

"Don't acted like a stupid, Jo Yuri!! Tell us who is she?!" yelled the old woman. Yuri shocked.

Mr. Kim take his belt and Yuri saw it. She quickly shook her head. "N-no dad.. Please d-don't..." Yuri stepped back.

She was about to run but Mr. Kim quickly run to her and grabbed her arm.

Yuri shouted and she being pushed until she fell off on the floor. "This is a punishment for you. Because you flirting with other girl. Slut."

said Mr. Kim and he beat Yuri using the belt. Yuri scream in pain as she keep begging her father to stop.

"N-no dad! Mom! S-she's just my f-friend! I swear!" shouted Yuri while crying.

"Don't lie to us, slut! Shut up!" yelled Mrs. Kim and her husband keep beating Yuri. She smiled.

Yuri keep screaming and begging them to stop. But her parents won't listen it and keep beating her.

Yuri finally give up, she just crying while her dad beat her.

Poor Yuri😭✋🏻

Anyways an update for you guys! Keep voting my story!🤭💓

Btw, let's help Yuri to get 1M followers on instagram, wizone/glassy! ✊🏻♥