part six

Yuri just silent when she and Yena was waiting at the counter, to pick up Yuri's medicine.

Yuri took a glance for Yena, Yena realized it and look at Yuri.

Yuri quickly looked at somewhere else, avoiding Yena's eyes. She felt shy.

Yena smiled, she found Yuri was so cute.

"Jo Yuri."

called the nurse and Yuri was about to stood up but Yena immediately held her wrist.

"I will go. Wait for here." said Yena and she walked leaving Yuri. Yuri smiled a little.

Yena took the medicine and go to Yuri after that. "Let's go." said Yena and she help Yuri to stand up.

"I-I can walk, unnie." said Yuri, she look at Yena with full of shy and Yena chuckles.

"Let me help you, Yuri. You need help." answer Yena and Yuri sigh. Yena smiled and helping Yuri walk.

They both now was inside the car, Yena want to send Yuri to her home. Yuri just followed since she can't fight Yena.

Both of them silent. Yuri just looked down, playing with her fingers.

"Where is your house?" ask Yena suddenly and Yuri quickly lift her head up. Her face are pale.

"S-stop here." Yena feel weird but she obeyed Yuri. Yena stopped the car in front of the shop.

Yuri clear her throat. "T-thank you, Y-Yena unnie. I will just w-walking from here. I will go now."

Yuri smiled fakely and get out from the car. She quickly closed the door and walked leaving Yena dumbfounded.

Yena just watching until Yuri lost from her view. She sigh.

"What is your problem, Jo Yuri? I really want to know it."

Yena mumbled to herself and then she start to drive to her rental house that she live together with Chaeyeon and Sakura.

YENA sit on the couch in the living room. Chaeyeon and Sakura also there, watching the movie together.

"Can't sleep?" ask Chaeyeon to Yena and Yena shook her head.

"No. Still thinking." answer Yena that made both Chaeyeon and Sakura turn their attention to her and ignore the movie.

"Thinking? About what? Care to share?" ask Sakura.

Yena sigh, she rest her head. "I'm thinking about Jo Yuri." Chaeyeon and Sakura startled.

"Why did you think about her? Do you like her?" ask Sakura playfully but Yena squeaked.

"We just meet today."

Sakura chuckles. She rolled her eyes.

"Why did you think about her?" ask Chaeyeon.

Yena look at her. "I saw Gyuri and her gang bullying Yuri again. Yuri's condition was bad, her face are bleeding. And then I sent her to the clinic."

"WHAT?!" yelled Chaeyeon and Sakura as they feel so shocked. Yena facepalmed.

"And how's Yuri? Is she okay or not?" asked Sakura worriedly. Yena smiles.

"Don't worry she's okay, Kkura. I want to send her home but she ask me to stop at the shop and then she walked leaving me."

tell Yena again. "Okay that's weird. Why she don't want you to send her in front of her house? Hmm..."

Sakura said, she feel so weird and Yena nodded. "I know right.." comment Yena again.

"Do you think she will tell us about her problem? I really curious about her family." said Sakura.

Yena nodded in agreement. "Yeah me too. Even I just know her."

"Never mind. I'm sure we will know it one day." say Chaeyeon, and they nodded.

YURI came early to school today after she finished all her works in her house. Luckily her parents didn't mad and let her go early today.

There has a yellow tupperware that have a kimbap inside the tupperware in her hand.

She decided to give the food for Yena, for helping her yesterday.

Yuri walked to the rooftop, and she saw Yena with Chaeyeon and Sakura was chatting together while laughing.

Yuri left out a sad smile. "Is that what friends call? They look so happy. I wish I have a friends too."

Yuri sigh, but then she plastered her face with a fake smiled and she walked closer to them.

Sakura noticed Yuri was there so she stop from talking and smiled widely.

"Hi Yuri!" greeted her make Chaeyeon and Yena turn around when heard Yuri's name. Chaeyeon smiled.

Yuri looked down. "Hi Yuri." greeted Chaeyeon.

"Hi unnies." Yuri greeted them back and look at them.

"So, what are you doing here?" ask Chaeyeon. Yuri clear her throat and scratch her cheeks.

"I-I want to give this to Yena unnie. This is for helping me yesterday."

said Yuri and Yena shocked. They look at each other.

Yena quickly shook her head. "What? No it's okay, Yuri. No need to give this." replied Yena as she smiled sincerely.

Yuri also shook her head. "I want to give this to you, unnie. Please take it."

Yuri said once again, this time she took Yena's hand and placed the tupperware on Yena's palm.

"Just take it, Yena. She sincerely give it to you." comment Sakura. Yena sigh and nodded.

"Okay I will take it. Thank you, Yuri." Yuri nodded shyly. Yena open the tupperware and she smile.

"Kimbap? How cute.." Yena mumbled slowly at her last words but Yuri clearly heard it.

She feel her cheeks was blushing but she quickly covered it. "I will go now."

said Yuri and when she was about to go, Yena held her wrist.

Yuri turn back. "Mind to join us in recess time later? You can't say no." said Yena.

Yuri feel guilty and she look at Chaeyeon and Sakura. They just smiled.

Slowly, Yuri nodded as she agree. The three of them smiled widely. Seeing them smiled, Yuri suddenly feel happy.

"I will pick you up from your class. I'm scared if Gyuri might not let you out from the class." added Yena.

Yuri just obeyed her. In her mind now, she just want to feel free with them. Mostly Yena.

To be continued...

Hohohohoho so here's the update for you guys! Have a great day and don't skip meals okay?🥺♥ Love you guys😚✨

Stay tuned for the next chapter! ✌🏻😊