part twenty

Yuri feel like someone was playing with her cheeks so she slowly open her eyes and saw Yena was playing with her cheeks while smiling.

She look at Yuri and her smiled wider. "Good morning, Joyul~" wish Yena and pull Yuri closer.

Yuri facepalmed. "Yah unnie! Don't play with my cheeks! You ruined my sleep." Yuri said and she pouted.

Yena quickly peck on her lips which it makes Yuri squeaked. Yena giggles and pressed her forehead with Yuri's.

They look at each other. "Thank you for last night." Yuri suddenly blushing and looked down.

She punch Yena's chest slightly make Yena yelped in pain and then she laughed. Yuri burst her face into Yena's neck.

"D-Don't talk about that." said Yuri with full of shy and Yena chuckles. "Why? You also enjoyed it and―arghh!"

Yena was cutted off when Yuri slapped her arm loudly make she scream in pain.

"Unnie!" mad Yuri and she pouted. Yena squeaked and nodded. "Okay fine." answer Yena.

"I'm sorry if I too rough last―"

"No you are not."

Yuri cutted her off quickly and she tighten her hugged as she still felt shy. Yena chuckles and caressing Yuri's hair softly.

"You know that I love you so much, right?" ask Yena and Yuri nodded. Yena smiled.

"Please don't leave me." Yuri feel weird and broke the hug as she look at Yena. "Why suddenly you said like this, Yena unnie?"

asked Yuri madly. Yena shook her head. "I'm just saying. You won't leave me right?" ask Yena as she look into Yuri's eyes.

Yuri sigh and kiss Yena's lips. Yena closed her eyes and just let Yuri kissing her.

After a minute, Yuri pulled out the kissed and stares to Yena.

"I won't leave you, unnie. Don't worry and believe me." said Yuri and she smiles.

Yena slowly smile too, she pull Yuri and they are hugging each other.

JIHOON tapped Hyunjin's shoulder when he saw a girl who was walking alone at the dark street.

Hyunjin look at the girl. "Is that Jo Yuri?" ask him and Jihoon nodded. Hyunjin squeaked.

"Are you sure we can do it now?" ask Hyunjin to Jihoon. Jihoon chuckles sarcastically.

"Then? We have to wait until that Choi Yena died first?" ask Jihoon madly and Hyunjin sighed heavily.

"Let's go now." said Jihoon when he saw Yuri walked far away and nobody was there.

They walked following Yuri and Jihoon smirked.

Yuri who was alone can feel that she's being followed.

Yuri suddenly feel scared. Now she's regret because she go out and everyone don't know where did she go.

Yes, Yuri leave the house without nobody knows where did she go.

Yuri actually want to go to her old house, to checking on her parents if they are okay or not.

Even she know, her parents would be mad to her once again. Yuri stopped and gulped.

She held her phone tight and decided to call Yena. She dialled Yena's number and at the same time, she turn around.

Her eyes widely opened seeing Jihoon and another boy was walking to her. Yuri stepped back.

She quickly turn and run from them. Jihoon and Hyunjin chased after her. Yuri put the phone on her right ear.

"U-Unnie.. Answer please.." Yuri mumbling while crying so hard.

"Arghh!!" Yuri scream when Jihoon grabbed her wrist and pulled her forcely. Her phone fell off on the ground.

Yuri being pushed until her body leans against the wall. Jihoon laugh. "So you are scared huh, baby?"

ask him as he touch Yuri's head but Yuri quickly pushed his hand away. Hyunjin just watching.

"D-Don't touch m-me! Let m-me go!" yelled Yuri and Hyunjin stepped back. He saw Yuri's phone immediately take it.

"She's calling that Choi, bro." tell him to Jihoon and Jihoon chuckles. He look at Yuri and smiling.

Hyunjin throw the phone loudly to the another wall until it's broken. Yuri shocked. "Now, that Choi would never know where you are."

said Hyunjin and smiled evilly. Jihoon turn to Yuri and held her face. Yuri tried to push him but she can't.

"Now, should we have some fun?" ask Jihoon and he lean to Yuri. Yuri's tears fall down. "N-No! Jihoon don't!!"

shouted Yuri and pushed Jihoon but the boy was so strong. He kissed Yuri's lips forcely.

Yuri punch his chest loudly and still pushed him, but she failed. Her tears keep falling down.

"Jihoon―arghh!"

Yuri yelped in pain when Jihoon bite her lips aggressively make she open her mouth and Jihoon slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Yuri tried her best to pushing Jihoon and she success. Jihoon stepped back. Yuri was about to run but Jihoon quickly pulled her arm.

Yuri shouted. "Somebody help me!! Arghh!! Y-Yena unnie!!" Yuri cried badly because she was so scared.

Hyunjin laughed seeing Yuri's action. He sat on the ground, just watching them.

Meanwhile Jihoon, she ripped Yuri's shirt until Yuri's shirt was torn at the shoulder.

"Just enjoyed it, Yuri! Nobody will know it.." said Jihoon and he push Yuri once again until Yuri's body leans at the wall loudly.

Yuri squealed in pain, she touch her head and there was a blood.

Jihoon held both Yuri's wrist tightly and he kiss Yuri's neck passionately. Yuri just crying, she couldn't do anything.

She could feel Jihoon's tongue on her neck, Yuri feel so disgusted on him.

Yena?🤔✌🏻Where are you??

See you in the next chapter!💛🧡