part seventeen

Yuri was reading a book alone on her bed. She was too focus until she doesn't realized that Yena knock the door.

Yena raised her brow and twisted the door. She look around the room and saw Yuri was reading.

A smile appeared on Yena's face and she walked inside the room. Yena closed the door.

"Yuri ah."

Yuri startled and lift her head up. She then held her chest and Yena chuckles. "I'm startled unnie!"

Yena lean closer to her and lay beside Yuri.

"It's your fault. I even knocked the door but you didn't heard it." answer Yena and she shrugged her shoulder.

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Whatever unnie. What do you want?" asked Yuri and she reading her book back.

Yena shook her head. "Nothing. I'm just feeling bored because Chaeyeon and Sakura go for a dating. So I came here."

Yuri nodded and ignored Yena make Yena facepalmed.

Suddenly, she have an idea. Yuri who still focus on reading shocked when someone take her book make she turn around.

Yena smirked and wake up from her lay. "Unnie! Give me back I want to read!"

protest Yuri and she also wake up from her lay.

Yena stick out her tongue. "If you want then come take it!" Yena said and run in the room. Yuri chased after Yena.

They run around the room and Yuri keep shouting at Yena.

Yena then sat on the bed after being tired from running.

And Yuri took the opportunity to pick up the book and cheer with joy.

"Yeayy!! I got it!" shouted Yuri happily and look at Yena. Yena look speechless and yet Yuri realized their position.

Yuri gulped seeing herself who sat on Yena's lap. She slowly looked at Yena who staring at her.

Both of them feeling nervous and their heart beat so fast. Yuri avoiding Yena's eyes. "Y-Yuri?" called Yena.

Yuri turn to Yena. Without saying anything, Yena wrap her arms around Yuri's waist and pull her into a sweet kiss softly.

Yuri of course shocked, but she didn't push Yena and she just freeze. The book fell off from her grip.

Back to her sense, Yena immediately pulled out the kisses and panicked. "O-Omo I'm s-sorry, Yuri!"

Yuri was blushing so hard and Yena make Yuri sit beside her. Yena quickly stood up.

"I-I'm so sorry, Y-Yuri.. I d-don't know what am I-I doing." Yena apologized once again. She quickly leave the room.

Yuri still shock, she touch her lips slowly. And then, she remember their first kiss earlier and her face start to be red again.

Without she knowing that she already smile. Yuri smiled widely.

CHAEYEON and Sakura look at each other with a weirdly look and they look in front of them back.

Both Yena and Yuri feeling so awkward. Chaeyeon raised a brow.

"Yena? Yuri?" called her make the two of them look at her at the same time. "Yes?" answer Yena.

"Why you guys seems so awkward and avoiding each other? Something happen?" ask Sakura quickly.

Yena and Yuri look at each other before avoiding each other eyes. Make Sakura and Chaeyeon feeling more weird.

"N-No. We are not avoiding each other." answer Yena, she then clear her throat. Yuri nodded.

"But why did we saw like you guys did?" asked Chaeyeon.

This time, both Yena and Yuri didn't answer because they don't know what to answer to Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes. "Did you guys fight?" ask her once again. They shook their head. "No." Yuri turn to answer.

Sakura squeaked. "Must be something bad happen. You guys cannot lying to us. You guys were so bad in lying.

added Sakura and continue to eat.

Yena and Yuri just silent. Suddenly, Chaeyeon giggles and she burst out her laugh. Make Sakura glared to her.

"What's wrong with you?" ask her. Chaeyeon smiled widely.

"I think I know what happen." answer Chaeyeon and she smirked to Yena.

Yena and Yuri startled but they keep their poker face. Sakura confused.

"Don't ask them anymore. Let's just eat." add Chaeyeon after seeing Sakura's face. Sakura nodded.

Yena and Yuri's face become red when suddenly they remember the scene. Chaeyeon realized it and hold her laugh.

HYUNJIN look at Jihoon weirdly when the boy smoking with full of frustrated. He raised a brow.

"Bro? What's wrong with you?" ask him. Jihoon look at him and roll his eyes. Hyunjin sit beside the boy.

"Is it about that Yuri?" ask Hyunjin once again and Jihoon squeaked madly. Hyunjin smirk.

"I know it. So what happen?" ask him. Jihoon throw her cigarette and sigh.

"She has a protector and it's a girl." Hyunjin giggles and burst out his laugh make Jihoon glared to him.

"Seriously, Hoon? You can't handle a girl?" ask Hyunjin sarcastically.

"The problem is, she's not a weak girl. She is something, Hyun. I can feel she is really dangerous." answer Jihoon frustrated and stroke his hair.

Hyunjin feeling weird. "What do you mean by that?" ask him again. Jihoon sigh once again.

"The girl.. I don't know who is she but she's really dangerous. I heard from other student, her name is Choi Yena."

"Choi Yena? Daughter of Choi Holdings?!" shouted Hyunjin make Jihoon smack his head.

"Lowered your voice, stupid!"

Hyunjin shook his head. "No. Choi Yena? Bro she is really dangerous. Better you find another girl and leave Yuri. Yena could do anything."

Jihoon laughed so hard make Hyunjin feel werid.

"Ohh if she daughter of Choi Holdings then I should be scared of her? Hell no."

Jihoon smirked and and chuckles. "I don't care who is she. I will get that Yuri and I will leave the school. She's just a girl so it's nothing."

added him make Hyunjin sigh heavily meanwhile Jihoon smiled evilly.

To be continued..✌🏻✨ hope you enjoy this chapter!🤭🤍