part ten

Yuri came early to the school. She already prepared the breakfast for her parents and doing all the works.

Now Yuri was at the school park, she was alone just want to feel free for a while. She sit on the chair.

But then, she sigh after thinking about Yena yesterday. She know... Yena must be sulking with her.

"Alone?" Yuri shocked and lift her head up. She saw a boy was smiling to her.

"Can I sit?" asked him once again and Yuri nodded. "Thank you." Yuri show him an awkward smiled.

The boy sit beside her, not too close. "By the way, my name is Park Jihoon. Your name?" asked Jihoon.

Yuri clear her throat. "J-Jo Yuri." Jihoon nodded. "Maybe you don't remember me. I am the one you bumped into a few days ago."

Yuri look at him, she was thinking. But then, Yuri nodded and she lowered her head.

"Yes, that's right. I'm sorry." Jihoon chuckles. "No, it's okay. What are you doing here alone?"

Yuri scratch her neck. "Just w-want to be here alone." answer Yuri, she tried to answered it comfortingly but she can't.

She feel so uncomfortable around him. Yuri then stood up.

"I-I will go now. Nice to meet you, Jihoon ssi." said Yuri and she quickly walked leaving Jihoon alone.

Jihoon smirked. "Ahh so your name is Yuri.. What a beautiful name and beautiful person. Must be fun playing with you."

He chuckles and stood up. Jihoon walked leaving the park.

YURI walked fastly, she could feel her heart beat fast. Yuri keep looking behind her, with hopes Jihoon will not chased after her.

Suddenly, she bumped into someone that made Yuri fell off. "Are you okay―Yuri?" asked her make Yuri lift her head up.

"Sakura unnie.." Yuri mumbled. Behind Sakura, there has Chaeyeon and Yena.

"God.. Are you okay? I'm sorry." Sakura apologized and helped Yuri to stand up. Chaeyeon too.

"No, unnie. It's my fault. I'm so sorry." Yuri looked down, actually avoiding Yena's eyes. Sakura smiles.

"Why did you was so in rush, Yul? Something bad happen?" asked Chaeyeon. Yuri quickly shook her head.

"N-No. It just.. I'm scared being alone." answer Yuri, of course she's lying to all of them.

"Ahh then Yena will accompany you since me and Kkura have to go to the principal office. Yena are you okay?" ask Chaeyeon as she turn to Yena.

Yuri also look at her with full of nervous. Yena nodded.

"Of course." she answered it simply, both Chaeyeon and Sakura smiled.

"Then we will go now. See you guys later." said Sakura and they bid a goodbye. Chaeyeon and her walked leaving Yena and Yuri.

Yuri look at Yena, Yena also look at her. Yuri gulped and looked down. "Let's go to your class." said Yena.

Yuri lean closer and Yena shocked when Yuri suddenly hugged her tight. She frozed at her place.

"I'm sorry." Yuri apologized, she look at Yena and pouted. Yena chuckles and patted Yuri's head. Her another hand was at Yuri's waist.

"Apology accepted." both of them smiled, Yuri then left out a soft laugh.

"Why did you run? Did Gyuri bothering you again?" ask Yena, her tone suddenly changed. Yuri shook her head.

"N-no. It just.. A boy come to me and his name is Park Jihoon. I'm not comfortable with him." answer Yuri truthly, Yena nodded.

"Let's go now. We might be late." Yuri nods and they broke the hugged.

After that, they walked leaving the place without knowing someone was there, watching them as she smirked.

After that, she leave the place with full of happiness.

YURI walked to her house, after she rejected Yena's offer to send her home.

Luckily Yena didn't forced her and just obeying her although Yena seems don't want Yuri go alone.

Yuri slowly entered her house, she closed the gate and walk. Yuri twisted the door and get inside her house.

She closed the door and turn around. Yuri shocked seeing her parents and she suddenly gulped.

Yuri also saw a big luggage beside her mom. Yuri curious.

"M-mom? Dad?" asked Yuri. Mr. Kim lean closer to her and suddenly Yuri being slapped.

Yuri startled, her tears start to fall down. She look at Mr. Kim.

"W-what's wrong?" ask Yuri. "You ask us what's wrong, huh?! What is this?!" yelled Mrs. Kim as she walk to Yuri and throw a picture.

Yuri carefully take the picture, she look at the picture and yet, she shocked. Yuri immediately look at her mom.

She shook her head. "N-no. She's just my f-friend." Mrs. Kim laugh.

"Ahh friend? Friend is hugging like a couple huh?!" shouted her and Yuri crying. "Do you think we want a slut in this house?! Now get out from here!"

Yuri shocked, she once again shakes her head. "No! You can't do this to m-me! Where I wanna go?"

"It's your matter, kid! Get out from here! Don't show yourself in front of us anymore!" said Mr. Kim and push Yuri.

Mrs. Kim open the door and throw the luggage outside the house. Mr. Kim pushed Yuri aggressively and Yuri fell off.

"Don't you ever comeback to this house!! You are not our daughter!" yelled Mrs. Kim and closed the door loudly.

Yuri quickly knocked the door for multiple times and loudly. "No!! Mom! Dad! Don't do this to me..."

Yuri crying so hard, she lean her body against the door.

All of a sudden, a loud thunderstorm appeared, as like crying over Yuri's condition.

Yuri slowly stood up, she wipe her tears and grabbed the luggage. She walked leaving the house and yet, it rained very heavily.

Yuri walked in the rain, she don't know where she wanna go anymore.

Yuri walked along the street, unluckily there's have no one at the street. She still crying for herself.

Now, Yuri was hoping someone could help her. In her mind now, it's only have Yena.

To be continued....

💛🧡✨