part three

Yuri walked to her house quickly, she don't want her parents being mad to her again. Yuri twisted the door and she entered the house.

She stepped into her house slowly and Yuri looked around.

Where are her parents? Yuri stepped into the living room and placed the bag on the couch.

"Mom? Dad?" she called as her feet stepped towards the kitchen to check on the whereabouts of her parents.

Yuri then saw her parents was drinking a beer. Again. Yuri gulped hardly and then she leaning closer to them.

"Mrs. Kim.. Mr. Kim.. I'm home." Yuri said as she clear her throat. Mrs. Kim lift her head up and stares to Yuri. She then coughed a little and drinking again. "Cook for us now! We are hungry!"

Yuri quickly nodded, she turn and was about to go but then Mr. Kim interrupted.

"Wait. What's wrong with your uniform? Why did your uniform was so dirty?" ask her dad make Yuri feel scared.

She slowly turn around. "I-It's nothing, Mr. K-Kim.." Mr. Kim stood up make Yuri stepped back.

"Tell us now, stupid!!" yelled him and Yuri raised both her shoulders. Her eyes start to get teary.

"I-I accidentally f-fell off a-and the foods―"

Yuri was cutted off when Mr. Kim slapped her face too loudly until Yuri scream in pain and fell off. Yuri feel her lips was hurt and she touch her lips.

There is a blood. Yuri shocked and lift her head up and at the same time, her tears falling down.

Mrs. Kim also stood up. "I already told you, Jo Yuri! Do you think I buy this uniform for you just for fun?!" Mr. Kim gritted his teeth and punch the table.

Yuri lowered her head and she sobbing so hard. "I-I'm sorry, Mr. Kim. I-I promise this would n-not happen anymore." yuri reply.

"You should get a punishment." Mrs. Kim said and she grabbed Yuri's hair aggressively make Yuri yelped in pain.

The girl shook her head. "N-No, don't beat me, mom! I-I promise I won't l-let this happen again!"

Mrs. Kim ignored her begging and pulled her roughly. Yuri crying more. Mrs. Kim pull her to Yuri's room and she push Yuri into the room.

Yet, she closed the door loudly.

SAKURA walked into a cafe located not too far from her house. She approached a table and sat down in front of her girlfriend, Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon lift her head up and a smile appeared on her face after seeing Sakura. Sakura return the smile.

"So, why did you choose this place for our date?" ask Sakura teasingly as she sips her mocha that Chaeyeon order for her.

Chaeyeon left out a soft laugh. "Nothing. Just wanna make you remember our first meet. Don't tell me that you forget it." Sakura chuckles.

"Of course I remember it, Chae. I will not not forget it." answer Sakura made Chaeyeon smiled wider.

"It's good to hear then." both of them laugh. They then start to eat their cakes with chatting each other.

"So, any news about Yuri?" asked Sakura suddenly. Chaeyeon stop from eating her cake and shook her head.

"No. She hide it too well until I cannot get her profile. But I can feel that she's really hurt. Poor her." explained Chaeyeon, Sakura nodded as she support Chaeyeon.

"Yes, I think she have a big problem with her family. I want to be her friend. I want to know what is her problem and I want to help her."

added Sakura, she pouting. Chaeyeon chuckles seeing her girlfriend pouting like a kid.

Suddenly, Chaeyeon's phone are ringing. Chaeyeon look at her phone and yet she smiled.

Chaeyeon quickly answer the video call. She waved to the person.

"Yahh girl! Long time no see you!" Chaeyeon shouted not too loud, Sakura felt weird and she stood up.

Sakura then sit beside Chaeyeon and Chaeyeon noticed it. She show the person to Sakura.

"Hi Sakura! Do you miss me?" asked the person make Sakura rolled her eyes.

"Why would I have to miss you?"

"Yah!" both Chaeyeon and Sakura chuckles.

"Of course I miss you, idiot! When did you wanna come back to Korea?" asked Sakura curiously.

The person laugh and show where is the person now.

Both Chaeyeon and Sakura jaw dropped as they shocked. They look at each other.

"Wait! You now in Korea?!" yelled Chaeyeon that made all the customers turn their attention to her.

Sakura bowed as she apologized and slapped Chaeyeon's arm. Chaeyeon grinned.

"Are you serious? You are not lying right?" ask Sakura seriously and the person laugh make the person looks cute.

"Of course I'm not. Why would I lying to you guys? Now, please take me at the airport. I will waiting for you guys."

Chaeyeon nodded. "We will be there is 15 minutes." and then, they ended the video call.

"Let's go." Sakura nodded and they stood up. They leave the cafe.

YURI crying alone. She look around her room and saw her room was so messed up.

Yuri wipe her tears on her cheeks slowly and carefully since her face have a bruises.

"M-mom.. Dad.. I need y-you guys." Yuri was sobbing, she hug her knees and buried her face into her knees.

"I hate my life. Please... take me with you guys. I wanna follow you, mom.. dad.. I don't want to live anymore. This house.. the school like a hell for me."

Yuri mumbled. She feel her head was heavy and dizzy.

Yet, Yuri still stood up from her bed. She walked to clean her room.

Mrs. Kim already lock her in the room for 3 days, she cannot do anything instead she have to obeyed it.

All of a sudden, when she was about to walk, her head feel more dizzy and she cannot take it anymore.

Yuri fell off on the floor, she fainted.

Update!

Keep votes and support me.🥺💕