part fourteen

Yuri and Yena entered the house, they saw the house was already dark. Chaeyeon and Sakura probably already sleep.

"Go to shower first and then sleep okay?" ask Yena and Yuri quickly nodded.

Yena patted her head. "Good girl. Goodnight, Yuri." Yuri softly laughed. "Goodnight unnie."

Yuri hugged Yena and walked to her room. Yena shocked with Yuri's action but then she smiled widely.

she hugged me waaa!!

YENA playing games in her phone in the dark. She still cannot sleep because the room was cold.

She glanced at her phone's clock. It almost 12 a.m. Suddenly, her room's door was knocked.

Yena open the torchlight and soon, the door was opened. She saw Yuri coming into her room with a teddy bear in her arms.

She closed the door and Yena wake up from her lay. "Joyul? What are you doing here?" asked Yena as Yuri walk to her and sit beside Yena.

"Unnie.. I can't sleep." Yuri pouted and hugged her teddy bear. Yena raised a brow.

"And why?"

"It because of.. the haunted house earlier."

Yena open her eyes widely meanwhile Yuri smiled widely. "You said you didn't scared!" said Yena. Yuri pouted.

"Don't be mad.. Yeah I don't scared but then suddenly it comes to my mind." answered Yuri slowly.

Yena sigh. "Then what do you want now?" asked Yena and Yuri look at her with a puppy eyes.

"Can I sleep with you? Please~" Yuri pouting and held Yena's hand. Yena chuckles.

She lay on her bed, ignoring Yuri. Yuri pouted even more. Yena look at Yuri and squeaked.

She open her arms. "Come here." Yuri smile and get into Yena's arms. She ignored the teddy bear.

They are hugging tightly as Yuri rest her head on Yena's chest.

"Goodnight, unnie."

"Goodnight, Yuri."

THE next day, Yuri's sleeping being bothered when she feel a warm hands wrapping at her waist tightly.

Yuri forced herself to open her eyes and then she saw Yena's face in front of her and closed.

All of a sudden, her heart beat so fast and she still stares at Yena. Yuri admit, Yena always been here with her when she was sad and need someone.

Yuri smiled suddenly. "You are beautiful unnie." compliment Yuri slowly, scared if Yena heard it.

"You look like a duck." Yuri giggles. Without her realized, she put her palm on Yena's cheeks.

She caressing Yena's cheeks gently. Make Yena wake up from her sleep but she pretend as she still sleeping.

"Thank you for taking care of me even we just meet each other. When I meet you, I feel like I am free because you are there to always protect me. I'm scared ... but when I'm with you, I feel safe. Don't leave me."

Yuri bite her lips, she almost crying but she hold her tears.

After that, she smiled bitterly. "Promise me you won't leave me alone. Only you that I have right now." added Yuri, make Yena felt sad.

Yena slowly opened her eyes, and Yuri shocked seeing Yena already wake up.

Yena stares into Yuri's teary eyes and she shook her head as she wipe Yuri's eyes softly.

"I won't leave you, Joyul. I promise, I will take care of you and won't let you hurt anymore."

Yuri looked down. "Promise?" Yena nodded. "Promise."

Yuri smiled and Yena quickly pulled her into a hug. Yuri burst out her tears, she don't know if she crying because she is happy or sad.

Yuri hug Yena back, she buried her face into Yena's chest. Yena caressing her hair gently and rubbing her back.

"Shh... don't crying, Yuri. You are safe now with me, Chaeyeon and Sakura." said Yena, and she broke the hugged.

Yena wipe Yuri's tears away and smiling. Yuri looked down when suddenly she feel shy.

"Now you really look like a moody hamster."

Yuri left out a laugh, and Yena smiled wider hearing Yuri's laughed.

"I'm not a hamster."

"But you really look like a hamster. Hamster is cute okay?"

"Really? But I'm more cutier than hamster right?"

"No. Who says that?"

Yuri pouted and punch Yena's chest playfully make Yena laughed so hard. She squeaked.

"Okay fine! Yes you are cute, Joyul~~"

Yena pinch Yuri's cheeks and Yuri smile. "Yah unnie! Enough!" both of them laugh together.

JIHOON sit at his place and pulled out a cigarette and he start to smoking.

"Hey Jihoon! So how's about your girl?" asked his friend, Hyunjin. Jihoon squeaked.

"Still on progress, Hyunjin. Don't worry after I get what I want from her, I will leave this school."

Hyunjin chuckles and he sit beside him.

"Why did you so interested in that Yuri? Many girls in that school that more prettier than her."

said Hyunjin and Jihoon smirked.

"I'm not interested in her. I just choose her because she was so weak in my eyes. She was so easy to make this plan so fun."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes but then he laughed. "I hope you succeeded."

Hi guys! So how was your day?😚♥

keep voting and read my story ! Thanks for supported!✨