part five

Yuri keep lowering her head and Sakura just staring to her. She then sigh. Sakura pushed the plates slowly to Yuri.

Yuri lift her head up and turn to Sakura. Sakura smiles sweetly.

"Eat that. Don't worry it's my treat. I know you are hungry."

said Sakura, that time they was at the rooftop. Yuri nodded and smiled bitterly.

"Thanks, u-unnie." said Yuri sincerely, and Sakura just chuckles.

Yuri start to eat with full of shy. She chewed the food and her eyes keep looking at Sakura. Sakura smiled again.

Then, Chaeyeon appeared with Yena. They saw Sakura with Yuri so Chaeyeon immediately run to them.

Yena felt weird but she just following Chaeyeon.

"Yuri? You come?" ask Chaeyeon made Yuri and Sakura shocked and lift their head up. Yuri looked down and nods.

"Something bad happen so I pulled her to eat with us."

said Sakura, answering Chaeyeon's question that was in her mind.

Chaeyeon nodded and she sit beside Sakura make Yena sit beside Yuri. Yuri feel uncomfortable so she make a gap between them.

Yena realized it but she pretend as she didn't noticed it.

"Did Gyuri and her gang bullying you again?" ask Chaeyeon seriously make Yuri gulped and she nodded slowly.

Chaeyeon sigh heavily. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Yuri shook her head, answering Chaeyeon's question.

Chaeyeon nodded as she understand. "Oh by the way Yuri... This is our bestfriend coming from Manila. Choi Yena."

Yuri looked at Yena, Yena also looked at her. Yena smiled to her make Yuri suddenly feel shy, at the end she just lowered her head.

"Yena, this is Jo Yuri. The junior that we told to you earlier." said Sakura, make Yuri lift her head up and looking at Sakura and Chaeyeon weirdly.

Chaeyeon noticed that and giggles. "W-What?" ask Yuri, didn't believe what she heard. Yena just silent.

"Yes. You heard it right, Yuri. And we want to know more about you. I know you maybe don't want to tell what happen in your family, but we really want to help you."

Chaeyeon said and she smiled sincerely to Yuri made Yuri felt guilty. She lowered her head and shook her head.

And then, Yuri stood up. She tried to look into their eyes one by one.

"S-sorry Chaeyeon u-unnie, Sakura unnie. B-but I cannot believe on you guys. I-I know you guys was so nice to me, b-but I'm s-so sorry. I cannot tell you guys. I-I can handle by myself. Thank y-you so much for try to helping m-me. Excuse me."

Yuri bowed and she quickly run leaving them dumbfounded.

Sakura sigh and she squeaked. "Don't give up. I'm sure one day she will tell us the truth." said Chaeyeon.

"What's wrong with her actually?"

ask Yena all ofa sudden that made both Chaeyeon and Sakura look at her.

"She always being bullied by Gyuri and her gang. Instead of that, she always come late to school and said she have a problem at house."

explained Sakura, Yena nodded as she feel understand.

All of a sudden, she felt like want to protect Yuri and want to help the younger.

She want to know what actually happen to her and she really want to help Yuri.

YURI quickly grabbed her bag and want to leave the class when she realized Gyuri was glaring to her since earlier.

Yuri feel scared and her body was shaking so hard. She try to walk quickly but Chowon was faster than her.

She blocked the way make Yuri stopped. She look at Chowon scaredly and Chowon smiled as she cross her arms.

Yuri look around the class and saw Goeun stood at the back door meanwhile Gyuri sitting on the table, smirking to her.

Yuri stepped back, she lost her words. "G-Gyuri, e-enough please. I-I want to go home." said Yuri.

Gyuri make a pity face. "Awww you want to go home?" Yuri quickly nodded and Gyuri stood up.

She lean closer to Yuri and Yuri stepped back.

"Before you back to your house, can we talk to you first?" ask her as Goeun and Chowon walked to her and Yuri.

Yuri panick. She was so scared. "N-No, Gyuri. I-I have to go now. M-my parents were searching f-for me."

Gyuri chuckles and then she slapped Yuri's face make Yuri fell off on the ground.

Chowon quickly take her bag and throw it outside of the class.

"Beat her." said Gyuri and they nodded. Yuri shook her head aggressively.

"N-No Gyuri―arghh!!" Yuri scream in pain when Goeun kick her stomach too loud until she crying.

Gyuri just watching, she laugh to Yuri. Chowon punch Yuri's face until Yuri's face has a blood.

Yuri keep begging them to stop and she also shouted for a help.

Suddenly, someone kick the door make all of them stopped and turn around as they feel shocked.

"Who are you?" ask Gyuri madly as she stepped forward.

"No need to know who is me! Now get out from here before I tell this to the principal." said the girl make Gyuri gasped.

Quickly, she pulled her gang and they leave the classroom. Yuri crying again.

The girl lean closer to Yuri and she held her shoulder carefully make Yuri lift her head up.

"Y-Yen-a unn-ie?" asked Yuri and the girl nodded.

"Are you okay?" ask Yena and Yuri shook her head. Yena sigh.

"Let me help you."

said Yena and she touch Yuri's shoulder.

"No i-it's okay, unnie. I'm o-okay―"

"No you are not. Just let me help you to go to your house." Yena cutted her off and help Yuri to stand up.

Yuri lowered her head, and then she gasped when Yena touch her face slowly. Yuri immediately looked to Yena.

Yena focus on Yuri's bruises. "It's worse, Yuri ahh." tell Yena. Yuri gulped and she avoiding Yena's eyes when Yena look at her.

"Come on, follow me. We will go to the clinic." said Yena seriously and help Yuri to walk.

Yuri obeyed her and they walked slowly to Yena's car.

Hehehe so here's the update!

🥺♥