Chapter 6

Dear Simone!

We have got to know that you and father have got a couple of wild horses at your stables. We have also learned that there'll come more of them to you, as soon as they are caught. And as you may have heard, we are moving stables, and have bought the neighbor stables only a mile away from your place.

We would therefore offer a cooperation. This is something you may not know, but we have tried to reach your father many times but never got an answer. That's why we are writing to you, in hope that we'll get a response.

With the cooperation we are offering to split the riding school by having a couple of our horses at your place, and giving you guys the possibility to teach lessons to you liking. We are especially thinking of western, as we know your father burns for this. The only thing we then want in return are to help working with the wild horses, and when they are tamed we would like to take part in the selling process and even offer some of them a home in the riding school.

Hopefully this is something you find interesting, and we are excited to hear from you:

phone: 147896325

mail: theenglishridingschool@mail.no

Yours sincerely The English Riding school.