Chapter 12

*Simone's POV*

                                                        "It's happening again

                                      well, I don't give a fuck about your friends

                                                          I'm right here, here"

And show us around she did.

This place is gigantic. And I thought our place was big. This has to be almost the double size.

They have 3 stables here. 3 separate stables. 2 huge ones, where there are room for 40 horses in each. And then they have a little stable further away that fits 14 horses.

Like, how are they even able to get that many horses, and even have time to take care of everyone.

There are only horses in one of the huge stables for now, because the other one was the one I saw when we stopped outside. The one that looked terrible, they are apparently renovating it. The same with the small stable.

There's also an indoors riding arena her, that's 25x60 meters. Like what the blip, that's huge. It's the size of our big outdoor arena.

Then you can only imagine their outdoor arenas. They have 3. One normal sized one at 20x40 meters, one 20x60 meters, but the last one. Holy Jesus. That one is huge. 75x100 meters. Like how are they able to use all that space, I have problems using all the space at our arena.

And their paddocks are a little bit so and so. I think they are a tad small, and it seems like all the horses are supposed to go one and one. I have nothing against it, but it's weird that they don't have a single paddock that has a bit more size to it than the others.

You never know what kind of horses you might encounter.

But it's not up to me, they can keep their horses in the stamp paddocks for all I care. As long as they get treated properly and get the exercise they need.

They have 2 walkers as well, one with a roof and a round pen in the middle of it. The other one is just a "normal" one without roof.

Other than that there's not much more to say. They have their main house located at the back of their property, and beside one of the stables they are going to place some small cabins for the riding camp where children are going to sleep. They also have to smaller houses, one where the workers are living, and one full of showers and toilets for everyone to use.

So I am pretty amazed after this tour. They have put down a lot of work in this project, and people with these good sights for the future want a cooperation.

Go for it. I don't think we can lose anything on this.

We are currently sitting in their living room in the riding hall. They are discussing something, but I fell out of the conversation a long time ago.

Samantha's husband is pretty weird. And I don't even feel bad about saying this. Already from the first impression I though he was gay, there's nothing against that. But when you're straight as a stick and dresses and behaves like that I get a little afraid.

I have met a lot of gay people, and every single one of them was better than that man.

He didn't say much, at least not when I was around. Or that's wrong to say, because I have not left my fathers side this whole time.

But Christopher disappeared about 20 minutes in our tour and had just showed up when we went inside the living room. Him and Samantha shared a knowing look and that was it.