Chapter 11

*Simone's POV*

"You guys are unbelievable" I tell Ashley and Harper as we sit together in the cafeteria. They have decided that it would be fun to see how far they can get with annoying the Snob.

And they decided to tell me about it today. Apparently they have been doing it for almost a week, and finally wanted to tell me about it.

I feel so included in this friendship.

We have promised to tell each other everything, but even I haven't done that. Because my dear father still have to give me news about the riding school

It has been over a week so I know for sure that he have answered, and they have probably sent another mail back to him. It would be weird if they haven't at least.

"Well, we know that you wouldn't join us on this, cause 'it's not your kind of fun'", Harper answers shooting a look at Ashley.

Ash looks back with wide eyes before nodding slowly, "Yeah, and you have always told us you want nothing to do with people like him" she tries to explain.

"I can't remember saying that" I say innocently. Of course I remember it, but I still think they should at least told me they were up to something. It would actually be funny to irritate them a bit, and that's exactly what I tell them.

"We won't stop before at least a couple of more weeks, hopefully we have imagination enough to annoy him until Christmas – break" Ashley continuous.

Harper nods in agreement, taking a big bite of her pizza. And she has pineapple on it, with dressing. I have nothing against pineapple on pizza, and not dressing either, but both things on at the same time. Absolutely not.

"Well I am going to watch, so when you are up to no good, remember to tell me" I tell them giving a pointed look.

They both look at me with guilty eyes and smiling carefully. Afraid to poke the bear. And in this case, I am the bear.

They are also extremely good at forgetting to tell me about what they are planning to do. That have to be the most difficult thing they do, everything else they manage to tell but when it comes to me, not very great.

"Shit, I have to go!" I stand up almost making the chair fall behind me, "I'll talk to you guys later, yes" I yell at them running out of the cafeteria.

Dad managed to get me out of school early today, told me I had to help him with something. And I am not complaining in the slightest. I am just a little afraid he'll drive away without me now that I am late.

He doesn't like people that are late. And I am late, many times. Like many, many times. I'm probably late more than I am on time.

So how he is able to not complain at me every time is a miracle.

Coming through the doors I spot his jeep in the parking lot. I let out a pleased sigh, before jogging over to him.

When I get closer, and are about to take the door handle he moves the car slowly forwards. So I miss and stab my fingers straight in to the car side.

But he doesn't stop. No, the car continuous moving forward and I have to walk by its side the whole time to get in the passenger seat. And that is no easy task when his is on the higher side. But I manage it, because I have had plenty of practice the last couple of years.

Every time I am late he does this. And like I said earlier, I am like never early.

"I thought I told you to meet me here at 12" he says when I am finally settled.

"Hey, the clock isn't more than 12:03 actually, you should be proud of me" I answer smiling brightly at him.

He hums while shaking his head slightly. "Well, it isn't like we had to be somewhere at a certain time or anything, so it's nothing to worry about" he mumbles lowly, and I am not sure if I was supposed to hear that or not.