I'm Not That Girl Anymore

Book 2, Ch.2

💥Read first New York Here We Come💥

Paige's Pov:

So, she's not at 'Eat A Cookie' Nor at the cute little park she always talks about! There are hundreds of stores and restaurants and parks she could be at! I'm starting to think this was not such a good idea after all... An hour hasn't passed by, but maybe we should all get back together and call the police! It's our only choice! I'll give them a call. I take my phone out and I try to turn it on. It's not working! It turns on about one second and I get a glance of the lock screen. 2%! What I'm gonna do now! I guess I'll just wait where we said we would meet after an hour! I need to go to the...right? No, no, no I need to turn on the next block, I think. Or, or, or.... um. How did I get here? I-I am l-lost... I'm lost, And I have no cell phone! And I dont know anyone! Omg what am I gonna do?! I start to panic and I feel my cheeks getting wet as tear after tear fall from my eyes. I'm lost! I start breathing heavily and at the perfect time my brain starts to play games with me! 'What if no one finds you?' 'Everyone you see are complete strangers, they can hurt you.' 'You're just a poor little girl lost and everyone can take advantage of that' I snap myself out of those thoughts and start to think of possibilities. I search my pockets to see if I have some cash. I have 6 dollars... Oh God! Well um, I can go to a restaurant and ask directions there. I could keep walking and let my instincts guide me. Or I could just stay here waiting for someone to realize I'm missing too! I think I'll go with instincts... None of the restaurants near me look very safe, and I refuse to stay here as 'Little Poor Paige' I'm not that girl anymore... I'm not that girl anymore.