I Know Where She Is

Book 2, Ch. 3

Nick's Pov:

There is no way in hell we are going to find her! This is just stupid. I only said yes to the plan cuz I didnt want to contradict Paige. I really like her now. I was just to stupid to realize that when I had her, and now I lost her. I need to get her back! But how? I already tried being romantic and she slapped me... Maybe if I find Maddie she'll see me as a hero! Her hero... She will take me back! It's the perfect plan! But I gotta find her before than anyone else does.

Josh's Pov:

"Maddie! Maddie!" I scream her name everywhere I go. Two Maddie's have come up to me thinking I'm calling them. Maybe it would be better telling her last name too. "Maddie Ziegler! Where are you!!" What am I thinking? She wont come to me even if she heard I was looking for her. She hates me. And she'll hate me more when she hears that I kissed her best friend. I keep screwing things up... Maybe Maddie and I are just not meant to be. Maybe I am meant to be with someone else. I don't know, maybe someone like Chloe? I'm just talking none sense! Am I? Am I really talking none sense? I couldnt say I loved Maddie back! Maybe it's because I dont. Feelings change, people change... Maddie and I are not what we used to be! We dont have what we used to have... I shouldnt even be making this decisions right now. With everything that has happen I'm confused and what's really important is to find Maddie. And I know where she is...