Ok, I guess

Book 2, Ch. 9||

*Next Day*

Brooke's Pov:

I wake up and quickly stand out of bed, causing my head to spin and seeing blurry. I stand still waiting for it to go away. After a few seconds the feeling disappears and I head to the bathroom. I wash my face with very very cold water. I go down to see if mom had made breakfast. The smell that reaches my nose makes me think that the answer is yes. Blueberry pancakes! Yum!! I sit down and I wait for my mom to serve me food. "Morning Brookie!" I just give her a fake smile. I dont really feel like talking to anyone right now. I munch my pancakes and I go back to my room. I check my phone. 3 texts. One from Auriel, the other one from Chloe, and the last one from Brandon? I check Auriel's first.

"Hey Brooke! How did New York went?"

"Ok I guess. Wanna meet?" I text back hoping the answer will be yes.

"Sure! See u @ Starbucks @ 10?"

"kk"

I close that conversation and open Chloe's message.

"How r u?"

I dont even bother to answer and I close the conversation. I dont wanna see or talk to anyone who was in New York with me. I dont even want to see what Brandon has to say. So I simply delete out convo, without seeing the message, and his contact. I shut down my iPhone, not wanting to recieve another text from anybody.

A/N: I'm sorry I'm taking SO long to update the story! I'm just SO busy! I'll try to write one chapter each night! Vote, fan, and comment please! It inspires me to write more!! If you want to say your opinion, of you liked something or didn't, tell me EVERYTHING! I really appreciate it! :)