They Found Her

Book 2, Ch.5||

Paige's Pov

After wondering around for what felt like years, I recognize one of the stores! Yup, it's 'Sasha Nasha!' I've NEVER been so happy to see a store! I quickly go inside and I head to the counter. "'Hi. Umm I was wondering if you could give me directions on how to get to-" "Paige? Is that you?" I hear my sister voice and I turn around violently, praying it would be Brooke. It is Brooke! I do a some kind of dance in victory as she just stares at me confused. "What took you so long?" So long? "Brooke, I was lost" She stares at me blankly. "Lost?! Why didn't you text me?!" She ask very worriedly. "Relax sis, I'm ok! My phone died so..." She nods a little bit more calm."So why did you text me anyways?" She shrugs. "I thought I had a plan but now I realized I dont..." I look at her confused. "Why?" She shrugs again."Brooke... Tell me!" I insist. "Well I thought I knew how to find Maddie but it now seems dumb." "Brooke, I'm not talking about that. I know something is wrong" She looks at me as if I was crazy. After a while she sighs and starts explaining. "Well, I dont know. I thought Brandon really liked me. I mean he tried to kiss me while we were in Central Park. He said he was really glad he had me back in his life, and I dont know why, but I was dumb enough to believe him. I just dont know what to think. Is it me? I mean I always seem to attract dumb stupid immature guys. Maybe I am meant to be alone." I stand up and move closer to her. I hug her tightly. "There is someone out there. You know? He is waiting for you just as you are. You just have to be patient. Everything happens for a reason. Coincidence? I dont believe in that. You just wait sis! The best things in life happen when you least expect them! You cant change the past, you cant predict the future, all you can do is sit down and enjoy the present. Dont you worry! He'll come around!" I finish hoping that will make her feel better. After a few minutes we both feel better and start too think what really is important at the moment, Maddie. "No one has find her?" I ask praying the answer will be yes. "Not that I know." I roll my eyes. "We wont find her. We need to call the police and Melissa. She needs to know her daughter is missing!" I say as I wave my hands in the air. Brooke nods. "Ok, call Melissa first." She gets her phone and stares at it blankly. "What is it Brooke?" I ask nervously. What if it is bad news? She lets go of a sigh and her face looks more relax. "They found Maddie!" She chants! I have no words! I'm so happy!!! "REALLY?!?" The both of us start jumping and screaming with happiness while everyone stares at us. We finally calm down and I ask. "Where is she?" "At a studio that's right around the corner from the apartment" I smile. "Great, let's go!" We both walk away with our arms crossed.

Chloe's Pov:

I feel my phone vibrate and I take it out quickly. They found Maddie!!! I let out a little scream full of happiness. I head to the apartment.

Nick's Pov

I really didnt think we were going to find her. This is great, except I'll no longer be Paige's hero. My plan failed. Again... I guess I'll have to think of something better and a bit more easy to complete...