Together

Chloe's Pov:

2 hours have gone by, still no news. I know they are tying their best but couldn't they hurry up a little bit? I walk through the room when I feel something grab my arm and pull me. "Ouch!" I say as I rub my arm back and forth. "We need to talk." Said Paige roughly. "Okay, but you didn't have to drag me you know? You could've just asked." She rolls her eyes. "Whatever..." She murmurs and I throw her a look. "What do you want Paige?" I ask after a quite few minutes of silence. "Why Chloe?" "Why what?" I snap irritated. "Why did you kissed Josh?" E-excuse me? What did she just say? My eyes widen. "You know?" "What do you think?" She snaps. "Paige it is not what it look likes. Brooke told you didnt she?" I ask angrily. Brooke told my secret when I specifically asked her no to. "WHAT? BROOKE KNEW?" Oh well I guess it wasnt Brooke then. I shrug. "Then who told you?" I ask curious. "Josh. Well not exactly but I figured out. That's not even the point!" She throws her hands in the air. "YOU kissed your best friend's boyfriend. Why? I need an explanation Chloe. And dont you dare telling me it's not of my business cuz it is." "You know what Paige? It really isnt, so back off" I say as I push her. I instantly regret it. "Oh you just didn't do that." She says adding sassiness as she pushes me back. "Dont you touch me!" I say as I throw myself at her, starting a fight. When everyone realizes we were actually beating the crap out of each other, everyone comes rushing our way, trying to separate us. But there was no use at that, no one could stop us. We hear someone clear their throat and every single one of us stop what we are doing and turn to look at the person standing in front of us. The doctor. He comes closer to us. "Am I interrupting something?" He says sarcastically. I lower my head. "I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you two young ladies to get out of the building and solve your problems outside." What? Was he kicking us out? No he cant do that! 1. I cant even see Paige right not without me wanting to rip her head off. 2. I need to know how Maddie is doing! "But-" I start defending myself but I get interrupted. "Now please." I head to the exit room Paige following me behind. "It's all your fault to begin with" Paige mumbles under her breathe. I turn around and I breathe deeply. "What did you just say?" She rolls her eyes. "You heard me." We were finally out so there was no one from stopping me. "What's your problem?" I snap. "You!" She snaps back. "I don't know who you are! I dont know who have you become! You are not the Chloe Lukasiak I know! The one I shared all my secrets with! The one who would NEVER EVER - not in a thousand years- kiss her best friend's boyfriend. It was simply something she couldn't even think about! I used to think that over your dead body you were ever going to do something like that! But I dont know anymore Chloe. I really don't. And I tried and tried to convince myself that there was an explanation! But there isn't it, is it?" That hit me like a knife in my heart. Have I really changed that much. "You are right Paige. I'm sorry. I truly am. I don't know what has gotten into me lately. It's just that, everything changed! The seven of us were unbreakable! Nothing would come in between our special little group! But then we went to New York, and things just started to go down hill. I promise I'll change! I'm really gonna try. Could you please forgive me?" She sighs. "It's not me who you should been saying that too. You GOT to tell Maddie. There's no way of escaping this one Chlo! And you know I love you! And I know we all changed a bit since New York. It was just too much. But sometimes change is for good, right? So lets try to make the most of this, together." I smile. "together." We share a hug. "I love you Paige. I'm sorry for pulling your hair" "Love you too ChloBird and I'm sorry for stretching your shirt and opening your jeans." She shrugs. "Nahh! It looks better this way!" We both laugh and hug once more.