Darling

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇  (Y/N) pov... ~  ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

I ran through odd hallways and moving staircases within a building that seemed like it never ended.

Where am I?...

I couldn't really sense any demon nearby, but I couldn't help but feel like I was going in circles. I did feel somewhat of a familiar demon presence following me, but it wasn't ominous, so I ignored it. Eventually I started breaking through walls, hoping that eventually I'd be met with an exit, but that never came.

I started to grow desperate. I knew sooner than later Kokushibo would get out and someone would find me. Although, I honestly didn't expect to be in a never ended building. I would've thought of an escape plan more efficiently if I had been aware.

As I sprinted though, suddenly, my legs gave out from underneath me as I fell to the ground, completely startled.

What the fuck...

I looked around desperately to see if someone had found me, but I was all by myself. That's when I felt my body growing warmer than before and my hair glowed red.

Douma's image popped in my mind out of nowhere flooding my head with memories of our past.

Something was off though:

All of the memories were in his perspective, not mine. I saw myself through his eyes as visions of our wedding, the cult, and our life played in my head like I had never seen them before.

I was so confused.

What did this all mean? Was it just a trick Muzan was playing on me? Does he know I've escaped?

Or...

Is Douma dead, and all of his lasting memories manifested into me? But maybe he's alive and it's my own sick mind that's playing the jokes, not Muzan.

No matter the reason for the thoughts, I had to get out and find my husband. I had to finally know if he was alive or if he had died.

I came to my feet and continued to try and find a way out, for Douma.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇  In Asakusa... ~ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

"We have to go after them! We have to get (Y/N) back!" Tamyao said, as she continued to lay in the same spot that she had earlier tumbled to.

Yushiro wanted to argue and tell her that it wasn't going to be safe, but he knew deep down inside that the only chance at saving humanity was to stop Muzan from acquiring (Y/N). If he consumes her, it's over. Humanity will be lost.

"I know where she is, my lady. I sent Chachamaru after her, and she's in the infinity fortress." Yushiro explained.

Tamayo's eyes lit up at the ounce of good news.

"Is she okay?"

"She's fine, for now. But we better hurry, before it's too late." Yushiro said, angry at the fact that he was putting Lady Tamayo in such danger.

The two got up and dusted themselves off and headed for (Y/N) and Muzan.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇  Back to (Y/N) pov...~  ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇