Blind eye

I had to be careful now.

I would soon be a fragile human, and if I sustained an injury, I couldn't heal so easily like I always did. So as Kokushibo led me in a certain direction, Yushiro's voice played in my head, reminding me that the pill was coated with an inhibitor, delaying the affects of it for a bit. But if we got tied up in a bad circumstance, I may just run out of time.

Supposedly, it takes time for a demon like myself to produce the ability to conquer the sun, so if Muzan witnessed me turn human again, surly, he'd kill me on the spot. I'd be of no use to him anymore. Even worse, Douma's fate would be ruined as well, since he's now a traitor in the other demon's eyes.

"Kokushibo?" I whispered, scared to speak too loud thanks to the sharp blade he had up against me. It was still slightly in my neck, and the last thing I wanted was for it to go in deeper.

"What?" He spatted, as if he was completely uninterested.

"Please, I'll cooperate. Just let up on the sword." I whimpered.

"Ugh..." He complained. He didn't say anything else, but after a few more steps, his sword no longer was cutting through my skin. Quickly, I felt the wound heal, which gave me peace of mind for the time being.

A little while later, out of no where, I heard the noise of a Biwa, and we were in the presence of Muzan, Douma, Akaza, and the woman with her instrument again.

Kokushibo pushed me into the room, causing me to trip and hit the ground hard, sliding right up to Muzan's feet.

The look of fear filled my eyes as I looked up at him.

"Tch, you disgust me." He began. "Your demon scent is so weak, it's like you're more human than demon. Pathetic. I can't believe I have to absorb something like you."

I began to get up when I felt a hard foot push me back down onto the ground. Of course it was Kokushibo.

"You know, I prefer the shackles." I said, my blood beginning to boil. He didn't say anything, he just stepped on me harder, cracking some of my bones, causing me to wail.

"Now, now Kokushibo! Don't treat our pretty guest like that!" Douma chimed in, being as charming as ever. He walked over to me, his face smug yet almost expressionless.

Damn, he's good...it's as if he doesn't know me...

"Let up on your foot, will ya?" Douma said to Kokushibo, as he walked over to us.

Kokushibo scoffed, and eventually took his foot off of me, as I scrambled to get closer to Douma.

"Douma, please..." I began as tears streamed down my face. It was mainly thanks to my broken back, but it was now in the process of healing. Kokushibo didn't even realize how easy he was making all of this.

"Douma, I am your wife! Please remember me!! Please..." I said, trying to sound convincing.

Douma laughed his evil laugh, as his eyes fixated on me.

"I told you, I don't know who you are, darling. But you sure are beautiful!" He said, using one of his fans to lift my chin up, bringing his lips so close to mine.

"The thought of kissing you excites me, and the fact that that man won't let me touch you is even more thrilling! Oh, what a soft complexion..." Douma said, making me melt.

I reached my hand up for his face, wanting to feel him, but his fan stopped it before I could, ever so perfectly.

"Nuh uh! I know you want to touch me too, but you can't!" He said as he continued to laugh. He quickly got up and walked away, fanning himself with the fan he used on me.