Proposal

Hey sorry it has been a while I was in a mental hospital for self harm and depression and couldn't update but here is another chapter enjoy.
Ciel Phantomhive

When I opened my eyes, the first thing I noticed was my lover's face right above mine. I reached my arms up, grabbed his neck and pulled him in for a lingering kiss. The kiss was passionate. This was what I imagined waking up as a demon would be like. The second thing I noticed was my enhanced demon senses. For the first time I noticed a smell that was all Sebastian. It was a mixture of sweet, the expensive cologne I bought him, and... babies? I broke the kiss.

"Sebastian how are our children? Where are they?"

"Oh Ciel, they are perfect. Mey-rin bring them in please, carefully," Sebastian said. Mey-rin came in carrying the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. The girl looked a lot like me, and the boy looked exactly like Sebastian.

"Sebastian, they're beautiful" I said on the verge of tears.

"Would you like to hold them?" Sebastian asked.

"Of course!" I said. Sebastian laid in the bed next to me. Mey-rin came over and slowly handed the children to us. Sebastian helped me to support both of them in each of my arms. They really were beautiful.

"What should we name them?" I asked.

"Whatever you want," Sebastian said.

"How about you name the girl and I name the boy since they each look like the other."

"Sounds good to me," Sebastian said leaning in to kiss me. I smiled into the kiss. I felt like the happiest person in the world. After we broke the kiss, Sebastian and I pondered over what we should name our children. After a few minutes of looking into the beautiful, crimson eyes of the little boy, I had a name.

"Vladamir Vincent Michaelis," I said finalizing the name.

"Beautiful name," Sebastian said "I think I have the girl's name. Isabella Maria Michaelis." He said.

"Wonderful," I said. I loved the names, they suited our children just fine.
Sebastian Michaelis

I loved seeing Ciel's smile when he saw our children. I was hoping to see an even bigger smile for what I had planned for that evening. I was snuggling with Ciel and our children when Lady Elizabeth walked in. 'Shit!" I thought. Ciel trembled beside me. I held him tighter trying to comfort him without squishing our children.

"Ciel," Lady Elizabeth said in her annoying squeaky mouse voice.

"Elizabeth," Ciel said his voice shaking. Elizabeth took a deep breath before speaking.

"At first I was mad that you broke our wedding for another man who was your butler of all people! But I have been thinking, and I would rather you be happy. After seeing how beautiful your children are, I have decided that you and Sebastian are perfect for each other, and I am here to help in any way I can. Oh and I have already been filled in about how Sebastian is a demon, and don't worry your secret is safe with me." Both mine and Ciel's mouth dropped. Neither of us expected that from Lady Elizabeth.

"Thank you Lady Elizabeth," Ciel said after coming out of his state of shock.

"I told you to call me Lizzy! You too Sebastian, since you are part of the family."

"Yes ma'am," I said.

"May I hold the girl?" Lizzy asked.

"of course," Ciel said. I carefully handed Isabella to her.

"She's beautiful," Lizzy said, "What's her name?"

"Isabella Maria Michaelis," I said.

"And the boy?"

"Vladimir Vincent Michaelis," Ciel answered.

"So cute!" she said, "Hi there Isabella." Isabella looked at Lizzy and smiled.

"I think she likes you," Ciel said.

"Do you really think so?" she exclaimed.
Ciel Phantomhive

Sebastian is a good father. He changes the diapers when they need to be changed, he helps feed them, (along with Lady Elizabeth who has practically kidnapped Isabella). I couldn't ask for anything better. Later that evening Sebastian took us out to the courtyard. I was holding Vladimir, and Lady Elizabeth still had Isabella. Sebastian placed a blanket on the ground. He quickly placed some food on the blanket, being able to use his demon powers made it easier. He took Vladimir from me so that I could sit down, and handed him back to me. He sat down next to me, and I laid my head on his chest, and he put his arms around me.

"Uh-oh," Lady Elizabeth said. I looked over and saw that Isabella had spit up on Lady Elizabeth's dress. Sebastian stood up and ran over to her with a handkerchief in hand.

"I am so sorry Lizzy," Sebastian said wiping her dress.

"It's fine, but you should probably take her so I can eat your yummy food. And thanks for remembering to call me Lizzy unlike some people," she said looking at me. Sebastian finished fixing her dress, and he took Isabella from Lizzy. He walked back over to me and sat down and put his free arm that wasn't holding Isabella, around me. I put my head back on his chest and snuggled into him, inhaling his scent. The servants and Lady Elizabeth were stuffing their faces with Sebastian's food. I didn't feel hunger anymore, so I stayed there in Sebastian's arms and watched everyone eat. After everyone was done, Sebastian handed Isabella to me so that he could clean up quickly. After he cleaned up he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I will be right back," he said, and ran to the mansion.

"I wonder what that was all about," I said hugging my children close to me.

"I don't know," Lizzy said stretching her arms above her head. A few minutes later Sebastian came back with a bouquet of roses.

"Lizzy please take Isabella, and Mey-rin please take Vladimir," Sebastian said. Lizzy and Mey-rin took the children from me. As he offered me the roses, he gently pulled me to me feet, into his warm embrace. After we broke the hug, I closed my eyes and inhaled the scent of the roses. Suddenly Lizzy gasped. I opened my eyes and gasped too. Sebastian was on one knee holding out the most beautiful gold ring I have ever seen.

"Ciel Phantomhive, will you make me the happiest man in Hell, and do me the honor of marrying me." Everyone was speechless waiting for my answer. Suddenly I sprang towards Sebastian and landed on top of him. We both fell on the ground. I crashed my lips into his. the kiss lingered and as I broke the kiss, I looked at Sebastian's face which was full of shock.

"Yes, I will marry you Sebastian," I said. Sebastian crashed his lips back into mine.

"So cute!" Lizzy exclaimed.

"Aww," the three servants said in unison. After we broke the kiss a second time, Sebastian picked me up bridle style and hugged me close to him.

"I love you," I told him.

"I love you too," he answered
---------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys sorry it has been a while. i was in the hospital for self harming and we couldn't have electronics there. yeah I was there for about two months. I will make it up to you by at least trying to update again sometime this week. so sorry again. But you readers make my day. every time I check there are more views on this story and that always makes me feel better. My therapist told me to thank you guys for that. I love you guys so much. I have been depressed again but hopefully the self harm will not come back so I can keep updating this story until it is finished. thanks again for reading.