Don't Lose Your Head

Ahknrty was dragged on the dungeon floor by the guards. Not because they hurt her in that moments but because of the months of torture and pain caused her legs to give out after walking a few feet. It wasn't difficult for the guards to pull her though because of the significant loss of weight. The mold and dirt on her clothing now is becoming more apparent the farther she was dragged. The rough stone floor added to the scrapes and bruises she had on her body.

"Where are we going?" She asked

There was no response from the guards

"Hello?" Voice still raspy she still tries to speak
up
Still no response from the guards

"Hey!" She said now looking up at the guards more determined.

One of the guards shoved her to the ground again

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY?" He demanded.

"Hey, calm down, she's fragile." The more sympathetic guard said more calm than the other guard helping Ahknrty up.

"Are you okay?" The sympathetic guard asked gently and gently helped her up. This guard had silky smooth dark brown hair. He was nicely built and seemed to be fairly tall. He had a strong jaw line and a small little scuffle on the tip of his chin. He had gorgeous emerald green eyes and a kind smile. He had a slit in his eyebrow and a little scar over his eye.His hair was raggedy but fluffy. It falls onto his forehead perfectly.

Ahknrty looked up at him and nodded seeing the other guard in the corner of her eye knowing if she said anything else she would be hurt anymore.

She was now being walked out into the sun. She relished in it, for a second forgetting everything that has happened in the last few months. She takes a deep and long needed breath.

The air smelled like flowers since they were located near the garden. Soon the garden was in vision and the sympathetic guard leaned over and softly spoke to Ahknrty.

"It's pretty isn't it?"

Ahknrty looked up at him, surprised there was someone being nice to her for the first time in months. Excluding Elijah of course. Looking to the garden which is slightly in view studying the individual colors of the flowers, she whispers as loud as she can.

"Yeah... It is..." She said with a look of sorrow but managed to smile just a tiny bit.

The guard noticed the attempt at a smile and looked back forward.

"I'm glad.".

They then continued to walk down the stone path.
Elijah woke up happy as could be. Ahknrty was getting out of the dungeon tomorrow! He sadly had too much going on so he couldn't go and visit her today. No matter how much he wanted to, but he made a promise that tomorrow he would be the one to bring Ahknrty out of her cell. He practically jumps up and down in his room. He goes to his wardrobe and puts on a golden silk tie up blouse. It is tucked into chocolate brown pants which are tucked into knee high black boots. He is wearing a golden necklace with the kingdom's symbol that laid perfectly on his collarbone. He wore golden earrings that hung about an inch from his ears. He wore an assortment of rings with various jews on every other finger. The bracelets he wore made a little clunking noise every time he walked. He made sure to grab the dagger that Ahknrty gave him and strapped it to his side. He then exited his room to walk down the long hallway, light shining through the windows. He sits down at the breakfast table.

"Well, looks like someone is in a good mood today! Any reason why?" the Queen asked her son.

"Oh no reason, I just have a good feeling about tomorrow and I'm excited for it to come," Elijah explained to his mother.