4 : memories of you

◓ "Uzumaki Naruto's Funeral"

A week after Naruto's death, his funeral was held. Friends and some of the people he knew from different places came to see him. A few of them were from the sand others were from other places. Villagers were confused as to why they would go to the funeral of what they so called "demon fox". 

It was the day of the burial, most of the people who cared for Naruto came to his funeral. They all wore black and had sad faces. Tears formed in all of their eyes. There they stood looking at the stone with his name on it, it had the Uzumaki clans symbol on top of it as well as the Konoha beside it.

In the looks of most people he was a foolish kid who loved pranking people and getting attention.  To his sensei's he was a student who didn't know much but was fun to be around with, though sometimes he would go a bit to far and cause trouble. It was the same to his friends, he was troublesome but at the same time was a great and amazing friend.

Uzumaki Naruto, the child that touched the hearts of many.

A shinobi who never gave up.

A child with big dreams.

A truthful and honest person.

A student who made sensei's smile.

A friend who they could rely on.

A child who had to carry such a heavy burden at such a young age.

He had a terrible life but he just smiled through it.

From the beginning he's always been suffering but he hid it all with a smile..

"Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel."

just as the saying goes, everyone has their own demons. Naruto smiled through everything and fought through it all but I guess this was his limit. He finally gave up and took his own life because he wasn't able to take it anymore.

Sure, he had many friends like Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi, Sasuke Uchiha and more but he also hid secrets even from his closest friends. He hid his true feelings, the pain of it all.

His gravestone was between two people. A man and a woman. The names on the stones were Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina, it was his parents. 

Tsunade came and stood in front of him and put down a flower. Iruka, Kakashi, Jiraiya and the rest did the same. 

It didn't rain on that day, instead the sun shined bright like it was smiling. It wasn't hot though, the breeze was slightly cold but was nice and comforting, the light was somehow calming. leaves slowly fell from trees and flew around the air. it was a beautiful day unlike any other.

They all felt like Naruto's presence was there. They thought of Naruto and smiled. 

He truly had a beautiful smile that gave everyone light.

 ━━━━━━

◐ With Sasuke

*day after the  funeral*