Chapter 10 | Tord

Tord's POV

I was cleaning the floors around my father's army base. I was completely disowned by him because I failed to do what he said. About retrieving the robot from Edd's house.

Where did the robot come from in the first place? Well years ago when I was moving to Edd's house, we have this old basement which we don't even use, most of us forgot that the basement existed. My father instructed me to build a robot one day, so I used the basement as a lab. By taking some wires and some more stuff. Eventually I've made a robot lab, I actually know how to build robotic stuff for a long time, that's why I have guns with me everywhere, I built them myself without the others knowing.

My father only instructed me to build the robot instead of actual engineers because he trusts me more than anyone. I built the robot for about a few years. After finishing it, I was forced to go to my father's base and train there for a long time to get me ready for leading his army. When my father is finally ready to make me take his place, he forced me to go back to London and grab the robot.

"Tord." My comrade, Yuu called me.

I put down my mop. "Yes?"

"Your fathe-" he pauses. "Red Leader wants to meet you in his office." He informed me.

What does he want with me now? After so many months, he finally called me? The last time I was in his office he stabbed my scarred arm with a knife!

_____Time skip_____

I came inside my father's office and saw him giving a glare at me.

"Sit down." He said. I sat down on the chair in front of his desk.

"What do you want me to do, sir?" I asked him.

"Since I find you useless in this army, you can finally leave, but I will not give you any allowance, since you are not my son anymore" He said.

"But, where am I gonna live?" I asked him.

"That's for you to figure out. Now leave." He said.

I stood up and walked to the door.

"Don't you ever dare to disgrace me ever again." He said.

"I will not disgrace you ever again, father." I said before leaving the office.

I went to my tent and changed into my normal clothes, where I usually wear when I used to live with.. Them.

I left the base and forced myself to go back to London in hopes of Edd forgiving me from what happened a year ago.

____________________________________

A/N What the fuck? Two chapters in one day? That's weird

Lmao I know. Also, Jon will be appearing in the next chapter, see ya!