Chapter 11 | Unpleasant Reunion

-Time skip 3 days later-

[Tom's POV]

Me and Y/N were watching a movie, she took a nap on my shoulder while my arm is around her waist. I was scrolling through my phone until I got a message from Edd.

________________________

Edd: Tom, look outside

Tom: ??

Edd: Someone we thought who died is in front of Me and Matt's apartment door and I'm trying my best locking Matt in the bathroom so he wouldn't attack him for "ruining" his face

________________________

I looked at Y/N, she slept peacefully. I took a pillow that was beside me on the couch and slowly set her head on it while I stand up.

I walked outside our apartment and see.. Tord in front of Edd's door. He was sitting with his back leaning on the door with his head on his knees.
i slowly approached him and I heard quiet sobbing.

He heard my footsteps and looked up.

"... The fuck you want" he mumbled.

I didn't respond. I saw that Tord only has one arm left, the right hoodie sleeve was tied.

I then hear him sigh and he stood up.

"I'm sorry, I'll leave you guys alone.." He was about to walk away but I grabbed his hand.

"Tord why are you here." I asked him.

"I.." he paused. "I was kicked out by my father and I don't have anywhere else to live and I don't know who to turn to but Edd.." He said with his voice cracking.

"..What?" I got confused.

"I know it'll be pointless telling you guys, I'll just go" Tord was about to walk away again but something stopped him.

Matt was slamming their apartment door open with Edd chasing behind him.

"MATT STOP!" Edd grabbed him.

I was suspicious of how Tord managed to find where Edd lives now.

"Tord how did you know Edd lives here" I asked him.

"Well.."

-earlier-

[Tord's POV]

I finally arrived to London and payed the taxi driver with the little money I had left from my savings. I walked to Durdam lane and remembered what happened a year ago.. Oh.

All I see are two new houses with new people living inside.

I was walking towards the doorway and heard some whispers to my right. It was Kim and Katya, but I ignored them.

I knocked on the house where Edd's house used to be.

A man with brown hair, a white shirt with a red tie opened the door. Loud Bob!?

He paused and looked at me trying to remember my familiar face.

"OH HEY TORD, LONG TIME NO SEE!" He said.

"Where is Edd." I asked.

"OH YOU MEAN THE GUY WHO USED TO LIVE HERE? HE LIVES IN AN APARTMENT NOW" He said. Jeez, could he be any louder?