Life Ends

Anastasia
I am given the bad news, not from dad, but from a stranger. When I made the choice to move Stephanie and us to Escala. No one knew that Stephanie was slowly bleeding to death internally. The doctors cleared her for the short helicopter ride. Dad won't forgive me for killing Stephanie. My siblings won't either. She didn't make it to the hospital, she died in transport. I can't look at my siblings and tell them their mother is dead.
Raymond
Grace breaks the news to me about Stephanie dying from internal hemorrhaging . She said that not even a doctor noticed it. Anastasia realized that something was wrong with Stephanie. The doctors missed it as well. They couldn't have caught it or saved her because there was no outward signs of her bleeding internally. So I have judged my daughter unjustly. I have three very young children and four teenagers. Granted Anastasia is considered an adult. I can't put the blame on Anastasia and I should have told her myself and not sent a bodyguard to tell her about Stephanie dying and why. It was not her fault Stephanie was being targeted for assassination.
Grace
Three days later the autopsy showed someone introduced a drug that reversed the blood clotting medications she was given. No one had prescribed blood thinners for a woman who had just given birth to twins. They don't have any idea who gave her the drugs. Raymond apologized to Anastasia and told her to stay where she is at and let him talk to Christian.
Christian
Ray wants me to take care of Anastasia and her siblings so he can find Stephanie's killers. I agree to do that for them. He said the funeral won't be any time soon. Anastasia has been trying her best not to cry in front of the other Steele children. She has been getting them involved in holding their new brothers and learning how to feed, change them and hold them. Some are reading to them both. Anastasia has been doin so much she blacked out and had to be sedated so she could rest and be hydrated, she has forgotten to eat it is that bad.
Gail
Taylor and I had to hire extra staff to help out and medical staff just in case. Anastasia is still unconscious and they might need to put her in the hospital. Mr Grey has brought in nurses and doctors and medical equipment Anastasia was diagnosed with malnutrition and dehydration along with exhaustion. She was looking out for others so much that she forgot to take care of herself.
Raymond
I arrived at Christian's apartment and asked to see Anastasia. I looked down at my daughter who looks like tiny doll laying looking like she was dying. I apologized for putting so much on her shoulders and I would do it again if she would just fight to live. Stephanie was so wrong in calling Anastasia a brat, she wasn't one, she just wanted to have a moment for herself. Now look she didn't take any time for herself. I leave to go see my six other children and assure them I will be here for them from now on. Paul came and gave me a hug, Savannah hugged me Ray Jr. told me that Anastasia will be okay, she has to be so she can make we all survive mom's death. Samuel tells me that Anastasia promised to teach him to drive. Collin and Erin are doing okay, because all of us are helping and now we have him and new helpers to help puck up where Anastasia left off.
Christian
I go talk to Anastasia and encourage her to fight. Kate, Mia and Tia arrive pushing Kate in a wheel chair. Jose Rodriguez is walking in behind the three of them. Kate teases Anastasia about living with me now. Everyone laughs, but Anastasia because she isn't conscious at all. She has been this way for a week. They are going to increase her fluids and food supplements later tonight. I leave the four of them with Anastasia and go talk to the nurse and she just had to flirt with me and I lost it. I left and called the doctor and Taylor I to my office and asked Taylor to replace nurse Adams. Then I had him call the doctor and have him find a better nurse and I want to find out if nurse Adams could possibly keeping Anastasia unconscious somehow? I call mom to come run all kinds of tests on Anastasia, because I suspect nurse Adams is either giving her something to keep her unconscious or not giving her what she needs to survive this. To flirt with me makes me think she is keeping Anastasia unconscious so she can stay here and flirt more aggressively.
Taylor
I ask nurse Adams to leave and take her things with her. Security has been informed to look through her things for any drugs and get the names if them. The doctor and Grace arrive and the run the drug screens and blood tests. We change all her IV bags out and bag them up to check what was actually in the iv bags. I am sure they are going to find that nurse Adams has been behind this. I think she was keeping her unconscious and also only hydrated. I never saw her try to feed her.
Dr Ford
I check and not any where in the apartment was the liquid food I ordered for miss Steele to be fed by way of a tube to her stomach the tube isn't in place either. I think what they suspected could be true and nurse Adams was starving miss Steele.
Taylor
I had someone go get what we needed for her tube feeding and we have drawn blood and it has been sent with a bodyguard. I sent a covert to make the bodyguard did as he was told to do. I have a feeling and I was right about my feelings and the coverts got the bloodwork and tests returned to them and had nurse Adams and Charles Davis arrested and Drew Allen took the tests away from them and took it to the lab Grace told them yo go to.
Christian
It turned out I was right about nurse Adams and we found out she was drugging Anastasia and not feeding her as well.