Wedding Day Blues

Kate
I just don't know if he is marrying because of the baby or because he loves me Anastasia.
Anastasia
Honey he could just give you child support, he has actually begged you to marry him. Elliott might be goofy, but he has never made decisions to marry anyone on the spur of the moment. That ring he went and got from his grandmother Trevelyan two months before you found out you were pregnant. Tia and Mia told me and now I am breaking my promise not to tell you, but I think it's important that you know he asked because he loves you and not because you are pregnant with his baby. Now stop crying and get your makeup done before your father arrives to walk you down the aisle.
Kate
Okay you convinced me. Can you see the scar?
Anastasia
The surgeon did a great job Kate, it is so tiny you would need to use a magnifying glass to see it. Now let's get you out there before your mother arrives and drags you down the aisle.
Eamon
I finally am walking Kate down the aisle and to the guy she has had a huge crush on since she hit puberty. She turned 21 and apparently her body and her birth control had conflicting interest and she became pregnant on her birthday. She did finish college along with the Mini Mouses as she delights in calling them. She even bought them the Disneyland ears and outfits for Christmas one year. We have photos of them wearing them and Kate was wearing a Cinderella outfit with the three holding a miniature version if the pumpkin carriage. I have it in my wall at work. I am just happy she has such close and loyal friends. Anastasia is her maid of honor and Mia and Tia are her bridesmaids.
Elliott
Christian she isn't coming down.
Christian
She is coming, she probably is just crying again. Pregnant women do that you know.
Elliott
Boy do I know, how is Sharon doing?
Christian
We are still talking about my wanting to keep our baby and her unwilling to go through with it. After I told her I would not marry her, especially after she tried to kill me. Things went downhill from there. Dad and mom have told me that I have no choice in the matter and if she aborts the baby we can't do a thing about it. But she definitely is going to serve time for the knife wound. I am lucky that Anastasia stopped by to talk about the latest patent or I would be dead. The scar is healing and the plastic surgeon is going to do ten more surgeries to her cheek. It looks better already. Anastasia put her life on the line to stop Sharon from killing me. I am glad she knew self defense.
Elliott
Here they cone. The scar is barely noticeable. Mia and Tia finally move so I can see my beautiful bride. I just want to rip that dress off of her right now, but I doubt she would appreciate that and no one wants to see me naked.
Anastasia
I look at the groom and just know he is having dirty thoughts about Kate. Christian smiles at me, he has asked me out, but I don't want to go on a pity date or one because I saved his life. I want to know how Sharon was able to get inside his secure apartment. Jason asked the same thing. Christian is going slow on the investigation for some reason. At least they have her in a psych ward for now. I pressed charges, but they are delaying the trial and I can't find out why. It has to be Christian and his parents delaying the inevitable.
Dad has married Diana his house manager. She hired a replacement that is her cousin and talk about a well oiled machine. I hear the complaints and some are wanting to live in my home near the sound. I have a huge dock and two boats and four water skis. I have a greenhouse attached to my house my security system and teams are in a separate house within distance of my swimming pool and I have the same attached walkway safe area Elliott is famous for creating for large land owners. You can sit in mine. He really went overboard for me after I saved Christian from becoming like the woman from shower in psycho. Did I fail to mention he was naked in the shower when I stopped her from stabbing him again. Luckily I got the knife before she stabbed either of us again. I have to stay I wished I had made a move on him at my 18th birthday party. Our 21st birthday party was beyond wild. I apparently didn't know about Ethan and his cheating ways. When he hit on me I couldn't stop laughing at him. He had been tossed out on his ear for coming on to a classmate of Tia's and was asked not to be at their birthday party, but he came anyway. Since we all celebrate our birthdays together. A month after that Sharon attacked Christian and then me.
Ray
Diana has helped me get in Anastasia's good graces, we'll sort of. Anastasia and I sat down after she was released from the hospital for being a tracked by Christian's ex girlfriend. The scar was horrible, but Christian got the best plastic surgeon to repair it. He got him for Kate as well. Then Mia, Tia and Savannah wanted to get some work done, but since they had no income they didn't get even an appointment.
Kate
I am finally Mrs Katherine Kavanagh Grey. Elliott and I are going to honeymoon at one if Christian's island paradise homes. Elliott told me that we will have complete privacy in and outdoors. The staff waits for us to call them to bring food or anything else we need.
Elliott
We get through everything and the family is taking our gifts to our house after the party ends. Mia and Tia are going to open the gifts and write down who gave what and send us the lists so we can get the thank you notes people who gave us gifts. I hope it isn't like the gift some fling I had sent directly to Kate. Who sends naked pictures and videos of themself screwing a guy who looks like me, but the tattoo on his arm proves it isn't me in the videos. We eat the cake and throw the garter and bouquet and we are off to the plane. I have plans for both bedrooms on Christian's planes. Mile high club I am re establishing my membership tonight.