Chapter 8 ------------------- The Talks

Recap

"I saw this girl snooping around and listening to your conversation" Said the man who held me before.

"Why did you come out of the assembly? What is your name? Do you know anything about this mysteries shooting?" Said the other officer, Joe, in a harsh tone.

I wasn't really concentrating, i kept staring at the note. I needed to know what was written there. And there is only one way to find out. The Truth. It was time to confess. Everything.

"It's a long story, don't worry let me explain." I told them taking a sit on a chair in front of a desk. This room looked like an office a bit. This was going to take some time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 --------------- The Talks

After finishing explaining, the scary officer, joe, looked so angry and looked like he was going to scream his head off while the calm one, John, just gave me a nice small smile. At least something good came out of someone. It feels weird to tell policemen everything that's going on instead of consulting my family first. I'm guessing my destiny was planned out like this. I let out a sigh.

"Can i please see the note now?" I said.

"No, this is evidence, we can't just hand it to you." Said Joe. Ugh, i was really starting to despise this guy.

But office John picked up the note and had already handed it to me.

"Here take a look. Don't mind my partner he has some great anger issues" John whispered to me making sure Joe didn't hear him.

You don't say! Maybe he should take some yoga or something! Sheesh! I took the note from him and opened it up.

It was written :

How was your surprise? Did you enjoy it? Lets just say thats your early birthday present. You must be shocked about how i know your birthday is coming up. I told you i know more about you than most people. R u feeling better by the way? Ciao sweety!

What was this idiot talking about? Ok, he might be a killer and everything but he's not the best at it. At first i was scared but now i was just confused! My birthday was a few months ago not now! Is this guy playing some kind of joke? Now I'm getting pissed! Really pissed! Wait, but if he's saying my birthday is close he might be talking to another person. Maybe this killer got to me by accident and i wasn't his target. But thats doesn't make sense cause the other notes and incidents were addressed t me. But i know for sure that another person is involved. I feel like the answer is right in front of my face but i just cant see it. Ya Allah, i need some really good guidance! Please give it to me.

'CLAP!' Some hands clapped in front of me and i came back to reality.

"Huh, what, what happened?" I said

"You zoned out for a minute miss." John said to me

"Oh ok sorry. Just thinking.... This doesn't make any sense! My birthday was months ago! And feeling better about what? Did he plan something for me i didn't receive?"

"We don't know but we know for sure that your problem is causing a lot of trouble and we need to do something about it." said Joe curtly. I just ignored the tone, i want in the mood for a fight. "I think we should inform your parents whats going on....." he continued.

"Can you tell them for me?" I asked John a little unsure.

"Sure but the sooner the better so i think we should go and tell them now. They will take the decision if they want to continue taking you to school or leaving the city or something like that."

"Wait... Leaving the city?"

"What did you want to say here and die with a knife in you?" Replied Joe. I gave him a scowl. I didn't like this guy at all!

"Joe, stop being mean or i will report you to the chief again and he will put in toilet duty, like last time remember?" Joe gave a scowl and sigh. I tried to hold my laugh but it just came out of no where. And i started laughing my head off especially about the toilet duty thing haha.

"Ok should we go now and contact your parents about all of this?"

"I think thats a good idea John." I said.

I got up from my chair and left with Office John, i was shaking a bit from everything.

"Don't worry i will be here to help and you have your family with u too, just don't worry" John said with a wink which actually made me stop shaking and feel so much better.

"Thank you" I replied in a soft quiet tone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know its very short but i have no time anymore! After a week my exams will start and this is the most busy time ever. But the good thing is that the holiday will start after and i can update a lot more!!! Did you like this chapter? PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND MAKE MY DAY!! Also take a look at my new book please!!!!! Hope Allah is helping you all and will help you all Inshallah! Ameen. Also do you guys have any suggestions for character pictures. I can change the names of the cast. I really dont know how most of them would look like? What do you guys think?