Chapter 30 ------------------- Game Over

Recap from the last chapter:

"Sarah, calm down. Take deeps breaths," She did as I said. "Now tell me who are the two boys?" Sarah took out her shaky finger and pointed at two boys that never crossed my mind. I swallowed hard as my mind stopped working. I tried my best to give my brain the oxygen it needed but the traumatise in me just wouldn't allow it.

Two simple boys...

Right in front of my eyes yet I was still blinded.

Isa and Dale, it's always you two, isn't it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap of the last few chapters:

Bayan finds out that James was the hoody guy all along. Dale comes to France and meets Bayan. Bayan is confused and shocked about what's going on. Kills is still on their back. They go through a wave of stages to figure the whole situation out. Bayan is slowly starting to develop feelings for James without really realising. Dale and James suspect Isa and Alfred have something to do with the situation but Bayan thinks differently. She finally realised that Alfred was part of what was going on as he was working for Kills. Sarah finally opens up to Bayan and tells her what's going on. Lastly, Bayan discovers from Sarah that also Isa has something to do with this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 30 ------------------- Game Over

I ran at my fastest speed as I prayed that both James and Dale had gotten my SOS text. It was only minutes ago that I understood that time was running out.

It had to happen. And it had to happen now.

Even though my shaky knees were complaining to me about the pain erupting in them, I did my best to ignore them and push them even harder. Not only that but damn, was the sky angry with me.

Rain drops bounced on every inch of me, each one sounding in my ears like fired pistol shots. The wind swished around with its own obnoxious noises. It invaded my space as well as adding a sharp chill to the rain drops. However, was it still possible I was sweating.

Finally I took my final deep breaths as I sprinted left towards the street James' place was situated in.

As soon as I was approximately 2 footsteps from the miniature home, I settled down to a walking speed. I pushed open the gate, wanting to get into the cosy home as soon as I could. Standing around was no longer secure. I was officially playing a dangerous game.

I knocked on the smooth, wooden door and brought my trembling hand to my side. Yet two seconds later, I was knocking harder and louder.

Again, I removed my hand with any connection of the door but as I just about raise it once more, the door burst open. Without even looking at who opened it, I ran in while leaving a trail of damp, cool rain on the dirt-free floor.

I entered the living room and spotted an empty sofa and chair. I looked behind me and caught my eye on James who was closing the front door.

"Please don't tell me Dale isn't here yet." I stated while shivering in response to my low body temperature.

"First of all, take a seat and wait there." James ordered ignoring my comment. I did as I was told and fidgeted with my icy hands. Seconds later, James came into the room whilst holding a heavy blanket in his arms.