Chapter 16 ------------------- Messed Up

Recap

After I prayed, I decided not to tell Sarah until after dinner, that was the best time. I waited anxiously foe dinner-time and when it was time, I was barely even hungry. I didn't want to eat, I didn't feel like it. I only ate a bit of my vegies and a cup water for dinner. My mum noticed and asked me. I just replied with the truth, 'I wasn't hungry'. What? It was the truth.

After dinner, I went up to Sarah's room. I slowly made my way up to her door but before I went in, I made a heartwarming duaa for allah to help me and family and to help us out of this problem. I couldn't lose hope as long as Allah was her so, I knocked on Sarah's door, went inside and I prepared myself for what was coming.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16 ---------- Messed Up

-Sigh- Do you know what i just realized? A few months ago, i was a normal teenager in high school who was just a mere child having fun. And now I'm really stressed with my life, worrying almost ever minute of everyday. It so...... unexpected how a life can just turn upside down in such a small amount of time.

The talk with Sarah is confusing me. That officially felt the longest night of my life! With all the explaining fro both me and her. The crying each of us did at different times, the love, the stress however we also did have a few laughs. That's the good thing about having an older sister, you know your never alone through everything your going throw. There are just some things you cant discuss with a brother or friends or even your mother, but with her i know i always can.

Today is Saturday, so i didn't go to school and I'm not going tomorrow either. I am so thankful its Saturday, at least i have a break on school for a day. School has been hectic these days with everything going on. I have so many things to do but its even harder because i can barely concentrate. There's so many things in my mind all at once. Who knew school in France would be so hard? I know it wasn't me.

Honestly i can barely go outside without looking back or keep worrying that someone could be following me. This incident really got to me more than any other incidents in my life. I am paranoid about almost everything, its difficult.

"Bay hunny. Are you coming out with us?" My mum called from downstairs.

"No mum, I'm feeling a bit tired. " I responded.

"Ok, bye then, we will be back by seven" She told me then headed out.

I got up from my bed and walked around the house calling Sarah, i needed to ask her a few more things that i still didn't understand. I decided to end the talk with Sarah that night thinking it would be too much for all of us to handle.

"SARAH!!!! SARAH!!!" I called searching for her in each and every room. I didn't find her, I started to panic a bit. Wait no, i start to panic a lot. I ran to the house phone and called mum as quick as i could.

"Mum is Sarah with you?" I asked as soon as she opened the phone without even saying hello.

"No hunny, she went out to get some things just before i left, she said she would be back around five."

"Oh ok mum"

"Why? Is there something wrong?" It was so weird how every mother knew there child so well, sometimes even more than they did themselves. I didn't even know i was talking so quick with shaking, i just noticed it as soon as she said it.

"No, its nothing. Just have fun. Ill wait for her here" I said trying to sound safe and stress-less.

When she got off the phone i was relived. Sarah was ok, she knew how to protect herself. She wasn't dumb. She knew, i hope.