Chapter 17 ------------------- Danger Alert

ATTENTION PLEASE READ!!!!

So i will be CHANGING THE NAME OF THE BOOK!!! I will change it to Trouble St. 

I think that it sounds more like the story and its really nice. As well as some of you telling the name  doesn't really give the right impression so this is the name i decided on!!!! I REPEAT: 

NEW NAME: Trouble St.

SO enjoy this chapter please, specially made for the Anniversary!!!!! ;D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"Are you ok?" My dad said as he went inside. I nodded.

I sat down on the sofa next to my dad as I started a conversation with him to make nothing sound suspicious of what happened. This letter was just going to have to wait for another ten minutes after I finished this conversation with my dad. I tried my best to lie about me feeling good and happy and luckily he didn't suspect anything. I also had to lie about Sarah and me not coming home late today. I was starting to shiver, fear took over my whole body and I couldn't understand anything my dad was saying anymore. When I finished the conversation with my dad, I got up to see Sarah straight away but suddenly I lost vision and then my ability to stand. I saw plain black everyone after nothing.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17 ---------------------- Danger Alert

Still feeling dizzy, i stood up form where I was lying. I still couldn't comprehend anything, my mind was like it was no where to be seen. I was in a small empty room with nothing but a bed and a few luxuries. My whole body suddenly felt 20kg heavier. I started for the door but as I took my first steps, I fell absentmindedly on the crystal-looking ground. I felt a small amount of rage rush in me. I tried again and again but it was the same cycle happening again. I wondered what was going on with me. Why did I feel so weak? By the time I put my hand on the doorknob to open the wooden door, I regained a bit of my strength. I could walk but only for a few steps then I usually would stop. Holding on to the bars on the side of the wall for a few minutes, I noticed what was going on around me. People were going in and out of all doors, rushing from one side to the other. There were also some people in white coats and uniforms. I still had a headache but not as much as before. My mind finally cleared and I understood that these people were employees at a hospital. However just as I was about to put all the puzzles together, a doctor approached me.

"Miss, you shouldn't be out of your room yet. Your temperature is still high." He exclaimed.

The doctor grabbed my arm and lead back to the room I tried to escape from. I was too fragile to even fight back about him touching me, so i let him lead me back.

"Why did you leave your room?" He asked gently.

I thought about his question. Why did I leave the room? 'Probably a stupid sense that I wasn't at the hospital but instead at kill's evil hide-out.' I wanted to say but stopped myself before realizing what it meant. I am really paranoid, aren't I?

I really needed some relax time so instead of saying or doing anything, I exhaustedly sat back down on the bed I was lying on before. The doctor was still staring at me as if he still needed an explanation. I really wasn't in the mood to talk so I just turned my head. I guess he figured that out because he left the room straight after.